Hover

It is going to be a wonderful day in England; Prince Harry is getting married.

"Your Royal Highness, you asked for me?"

"Troy." Harry breathed turning away from the window he was previously staring out at and looking at his secretary. "Did you get it?"

The secretary smiled and nodded. "Yes, sir." He said walking over towards the prince. "Her plane leaves in three hours." He continued picking up the military coat laying quite hastily on top of Harry's bed before walking over to the obviously torn prince. "Shall I help you?"

"I need a few more minutes." Harry waved him off and Troy nodded before leaving the room leaving the coat back on top of the bed neatly. She's leaving. He thought looking back out the window. From afar, he can see the sea of civilians waiting by the gates; all hoping to have a glimpse of the Royal Wedding. But that's all it is for Harry, a Royal Wedding. It's not a wedding about love but it is a wedding of duty- his duty to his family and nation.

He bit his bottom lip; what he did to Bella is unforgivable. He's an asshole. Undoubtedly. But, he had to choose. The whole world knows that he's going to marry Meghan, the whole world is expecting it and he couldn't push himself to embarrass his family by backing out. However, a week passed after he last saw Bella and he realized how his choices are wrong; how a loveless marriage can ruin his family more in the long run. Another divorce in the Royal Family. He can already see the headlines.

Truthfully and obviously, he regrets everything he had done. He chose to get married to a woman he doesn't love anymore and he left the one that he's ready to die for. It's a fucked up thing. Well, I am fucked up. He thought sourly as he took his eyes off the window and turned to look at his military uniform that he will wear to the wedding.

Bella stood by the lake staring at the water remembering the time when she went skinny dipping with Harry vividly. Regrets? She doesn't have any. For her, the time she spent with Harry was worth it. As she thought numerous times before and after every reckless thing she had done, I'm a dead man anyway. Although a bit upset that Harry left her last week without a proper goodbye, she figured that it's for the best. She glanced at her watch and saw that it's already 5:30 in the morning. By six, the wedding ceremony will be happening.

"Sweetheart, are you ready?"

Will I ever be ready? Bella thought and then turned around to look at her mother who's smiling at her warmly and she gave a weak one back. "Yes. Are we leaving?"

"Your father is just fixing some things." Her mother answered and Bella nodded before turning back to the lake once again. Georgia Clarke sighed and walked to the side of her daughter. "What's bothering you, Bella?"

Bella gave out a huge breath, "Just nervous, mom.." And Harry's getting married today, mom.

But, even though Georgia won't say it, she knows her daughter more than anything else. "And you're bothered about Prince Harry getting married." She continued her daughter's statement making Bella turn her head to look at her; she glanced at her daughter with a knowing smile. "Your father and I know.."

"But how..?" Bella trailed off confused; she thought she had been conspicuous, she thought that she's good at hiding things. Apparently not. And her mother just sighed back and looked away from her straight to the house at the other end of the lake- their house.

"Harry's constant calls to your office when you were sick and Harry's secretary keeping in touch with your father gave it away." The mother finally answered. "At first, we thought that it's just a normal thing for them to do but I thought differently especially after your stint with the press- that doctor you were with in Sentebale pretending that you two are together, your change when you got back from Sentebale, and then you leaving at the exact day of his wedding. Obviously, he cares deeply for you and you do too."