Between the Earth and the Sky

"Did you eat something bad from last night?" Bella asked Harry as they aboard a rented boat on their way to Phi phi Islands. "Or are you just nervous?"

Harry couldn't talk. After his revelation the previous night, he couldn't talk let alone look at Bella. He forced himself to smile. He didn't sleep properly last night- he couldn't especially when Bella is just sleeping peacefully beside him and he couldn't do anything but stare at the calmness of her face. I can't understand how it had gotten into this. His mind is in a havoc. Who told you to fall in love? But still, he couldn't push himself to stay away from her or lie to her and tell her that they can't be friends anymore.

Can't be friends? His mind scoffed and Harry sighed making Bella look at him. "I think I'm getting sea sick." He reasoned out.

Bella gave him a half smile before looking out into the horizon once again. She notice the weirdness of Harry's actions since last night- and how he looks at her in pure shock and fear whenever she comes near him. Like I molested him or something. She thought and she smiled. The hell is wrong with him, really?

They arrived at Phi phi Island and checked in on one of the cottages in Nuat Thai Hotel. "It's a bit expensive but it gives us more privacy.." Bella trailed off dumping her bag on top of one of the twin beds. "Well, you. It gives you more privacy.. We don't have to fear you bumping into anyone on the way to the kitchen because we have our own." She said smiling towards Harry who's busy looking at the sunset outside.

Harry is in awe. The view is magnificent; the orange sky, the calm sea, the peacefulness of the place. He would love to think that he's in heaven. He felt Bella stand beside him and look out the window as well and he whispered, "It's so beautiful here."

"I know."

To be safe, both just ordered room service and stayed inside their room planning to go out extra early the next morning. "Come on. It will be fun." Bella urged Harry who gave her an astounded look in return. "You can just do the low cliff."

"And make me look like a pussy?"

"You said that." Bella smirked and Harry narrowed his eyes at her in return. "Fine. You can just stay here in the room." She sighed leaning back on her chair.

Harry sat back looking at Bella with utmost focus. Seriously, it looks like she has more balls than you. He thought and he so wanted to curse the voice inside his head so much for the not so needed observations. Grandma will kill me if she knew that I will do it. She's on her last year on the throne and here I am doing risky things. He reasoned out. Well, you should of had thought that before you boarded a plane to Thailand.

Finally, Harry sighed and nodded at Bella who did a happy dance in return making the prince laugh. "You're so silly." He said and the woman poked out a tongue at him. "Child."

"Shut up."

Before dawn, both rode a boat for 15 minutes before they reached the bottom of the cliff. Harry looked up at the rocks that they would have to climb before hearing Bella calling him and telling him to hurry up. It is a 40 meter climb and a 20 meter inclined trail and one part of Harry's mind kept on fighting the other half for agreeing. Why did you have to think with your dick instead of your brain? It continued to rant out until finally, they reached the very top of the cliff overlooking the ocean just as the sun rose. It is suddenly silent inside his head because before him is a completely new world and he feels like he is standing in between the earth and the sky- it is breathtaking. He smiled and looked straight at the rising sun. A new beginning. A new day. He thought before he looked beside him and saw Bella sitting on one of the rocks looking at the view as well with a smile. However, Harry noticed her stance; her hand on top of her chest as she gave out heaving breaths and her eyes slightly tearing- she looks like she's in pain.