Malicious Kisses

Chapter 1

~ Malicious Kisses ~

Tell me it was all just a dream?

No, just a night terror as usual. I rubbed the trickle of sweat that slid down my forehead and got up out of my bed. Today was just another day of reruns on the T.V., and smoking grass all day in my shitty apartment. I sigh a breath of agitation and get out of bed to shower. I turn on the shower head and my tense body eases when the water hits my back, a breeze of air blows past and startled me. I quickly look out of my shower curtain to analyze the room, there's nothing there. "It's all in your head, you're just being paranoid," I mutter to myself. Soap suds run down my legs then down the drain.

I step out and wrap a towel around me, walking over to the mirror I notice that it doesn't have any steam on it. It's strange but I immediately ignore it. I brush my teeth, and stare at my reflection in the mirror. I sob quietly to myself and hold my breath, this girl has been through a lot these past couple of months and it seems like things would never be right. I wash my face to get rid of the tears and walk out of the bathroom to change. I put on some lounge around clothes, hop onto the couch and flick through different channels on the T.V. I look out the window noticing that it's pretty dark this morning.

I look at the clock sitting on the counter and gasp, "fuck, it's only 3:00 in the morning!" I get off the couch, walk to my room and flop back in my bed.

I stare at the ceiling then close my eyes for what felt like a second, I open them and immediately let out a scream. There at the foot of my bed was a dark figure. I can't move, shit, I can barely breath, I'm petrified. A minute goes by then two when finally the figure approaches my bedside where I lay. It leans down and places it's hand on my cheek, slowly tracing with one finger down to my neck, then puts it's palm on my chest. My eyes widen as it moves it's head down tilting it to the side and listening to my heart pound against my ribcage. It's close enough now that I can see it's face, and that's when I gasp. It wasn't the monstrosity that I had imagined in my mind, it was man and under any other circumstance, a beautiful one. His hair flowed in light blonde locs, his face though strong seemed soft and heart breaking, with eyes of darkened emerald.

He stared right at me, it was something about his gaze, it was unbearable to look at, there was pain there. Tears began to pour down my cheeks and that's when he took his hands and wiped them away. "My belle, don't cry, words can not fathom how I have coveted you from a far for so long," his deep voice whispered in my ear. I want to melt away, I'm so confused, who is this guy, is this just another fucked up dream of mine? He placed soft kisses against my neck and behind my ear sending shivers through my body. I held back a moan, when he started to slowly trace down from my neck to my chest with his tongue. His hot breath only made me shiver even more, I closed my eyes trying to make myself wake up from this beautiful nightmare.

"Please tell me you love me, I want to hear your voice say that to me," he basically moaned. I try to swallow but there's a lump in my throat from fear.

"It doesn't matter, your mine anyway, I had you the first time I saw you, you are mine," his hands grip tightly around my neck, strangling me.

I shake furiously, trying to gasp for air but my attempts are useless, the guy is freaking strong.

He stares at me with an agitated look on his face, I close my eyes to get away from his glare.

"Look at me while I'm talking to you," he yells at me, shaking me to open my eyes. I can barely open them and when I do my vision is blurry. He lets his grip of my neck go and before I can gasp for air he kisses me, shoving his tongue in my mouth. I try to free myself from him, but he grips my waist and pulls me into his hard body.

Grinding his pelvis on me, he groans while still kissing me.

"Tell me you love me Belle, tell me you want me," he whispers hoarsely into my ear breathless. "I want you," I mutter.

"Tell me you love me," he begs.

"I-I love you," my vision goes black and I pass out.