brO.K.en

Chapter 4

~ brO.K.en ~

"Frank what the hell are you doing here get your ass back on the couch," I'm putting on the t-shirt

and turn around to see a dark figure in the doorway.

The air goes cold and I can see my breath, I can't move.

Then to my surprise the figure slowly turns around and walks behind the corner. I'm trying to quite my footsteps on the creaking floor boards.

I grip the side of the doorway and look around the corner, the figure is gone.

"Okay Iza calm down it was just Frank," I roll my eyes and walk down the stairs to the livingroom.

I see Frank sound asleep on the couch, I whack him across his head. "Uhmm what the hell was that for!" He groans in pain barely moving.

"I know you were upstairs watching me change," I hit him again this time he stands up.

"If I was watchin we wouldn't be down stairs, id be up there in that room having my way with ya," he looks me up and down like I'm a snack.

"Fuck you Frank," I turn around to walk away but he grabs my left wrist.

"Oh babe Why didn't you say so," He pulls me towards his body and I roll my eyes at him.

"I'm warning you fran-," or what, you gonna lay there and take it," he cuts me off and throws me on the couch. He pulls my arms above my head and I can feel him groping my breast.

" Get the fuck off of me you stupid asshole," I squirm against his grip to no avail.

He chuckles against my neck and I can smell whiskey and bile on his breath.

"You're a feisty little bitch aren't ya," he says while struggling to unfasten his belt buckle.

There's no way in hell that I'm going to let this fuck face rape me. I scream as loud as I can to get someone to hear me,but I forgot about the party.

I hold back a thought in my head, a terrifying one, that he will have his way with me and no one will stop him. Fear is beginning to surface until I hear a loud thud.

Frank slumped over on top of me unconscious. I struggle to get his lifeless body off of me and I kick him to the floor. He falls with a hard thud and that's when I see deep gashes in his back.

I stand up swiftly and bolt for the door only to have a hand stop me in my tracks. It's placed across the door blocking me. I follow with my eyes to who the hand belongs to and gasp. It's him, the guy from my nightmare, but he's different his hair is black, his eyes are blue and those teeth no, fangs.

He smirks at me, with his canines completely exposed,"oh my beautiful belle, don't be afraid I was only trying to protect you, " he steps toward me. I step back quickly looking at Frank's body and almost gagging.

"Y-you're n-not r-r-real," I stutter my vision is blurry.

I can barely stand my knees are growing weak and I stumble alittle. "I am very real, those nights of you crying you thought that you were alone but you never were and never will be."

He steps closer and grabs my waist pulling me into his body,"as long as I exist you'll never be alone again," he lends his face down and kissed my forehead.

I shiver from his touch and push him away," get the fuck away from me you monster!" I scream.

I burst the door open and run down the stairs with tears I'm my eyes. The loud music numbs my senses and my body instantly eases. I go to the bar to look for Mike,"Mike come here quick," I shout scream.

Mike looks up from pouring a beer and walks over to me. " What's wrong Iza,"he says in confusion.

"It's Frank follow me," I shout to him while running back up the stairs. He follows me up the stairs and I open the door I shock.

There is no sign of a struggle in fact no sign of Frank.....