Consumed

Chapter 16

💀 Consumed 💀

Mike's POV

My short nap turned into two hours.

I looked at my watch impatiently, Iza should have been back an hour ago.

When she told me that she was going to buy me some clothes I instantly refused but she's stubborn.

Ever since the fire Iza has taken care of me like a sick puppy and I'm so lucky. That girl has my heart without even trying.

I love her so much ever since freshman year.

That guy, Aiden came out of the blue making my relationship with her uneasy and just when I'd gotten up the courage to tell her how I feel.

I elbowed the couch cushion I was laying on," fuck that guy."

I mean what does he have that I don't? 'Besides your dream girl,' my inner thoughts told me.

Well that's all changing cause I haven't seen the bastard in almost three weeks.

Maybe they broke up, that could give me another chance.

I sat up on the couch and grabbed the T.V. remote when I heard footsteps coming from the back room.

I stood up alittle startled," Iza."

Did she come home while I was asleep?

My nerves were on edge for some reason but i ignore my gut feeling and walked into the hallway.

The door to her bedroom was cracked open so I lightly pushed it with my hand," Iza you're home."

There was no answer but I heard the shower pop on. She must not hear me cause of the running water.

When I entered her room the sound of the shower ceased and no one was there, no shopping bags, no Iza just silence....

I gasped when I saw my breath and shook from the sudden cold. "what's the temp set on North Pole," I whispered.

I turned around and was hit in the head. Disoriented, I was seeing spots and double everything. I looked up from the wooden floor to see a figure standing above my body.

My vision went in and out of focus as I struggled to see my attacker.

"W-who," I whispered but could barely speak. Damn who ever this is they hit me really hard.

The figure bent down close enough for me to see but it can't be.

My heart raced in my chest at the realization," Frank?"

Frank smiled at me with knives for teeth," did ya miss me?"

With that his jaws dropped like a snake and he dove at me.

All I can see is blackness with the only sound of me screaming.

'This has to be a dream. I must be dreaming.'

"You're not dreaming," a voice whispered from the dark," this is real Michael, he has tricked you like he has done to so many others."

"Who has tricked me?"

The voice didn't reply and I got angry," who!!!"

"Your brother."

I KNOW I DID IT AGAIN BUT MY CREATIVITY IS STRONG TODAY

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE TWIST. 😋