My Angel Gabriel

Chapter 15

😇 My Angel Gabriel 😇

'I can fly but I want his wings. I can shine even in the darkness but I crave the light that he brings. Revel in the songs that he sings, My angel Gabriel...' ~ LAMB ~

Izabelle's POV

After Owl's Nest was lost in the arson fire, Mike needed a place to stay so he is crashing at my place.

Its been two weeks since the bar went up in flames and still no leads on the sigils.

Aiden has been gone too and I'm starting to worry, why would he leave me without a word?

I need him so much right now, where has he gone? 'Did he forget about me, about us.

' My stomach ached from hunger but that pain didn't calm the aching of my heart.

The thought of him leaving forever was unbearable. And to think before I wanted him far away.

I stumbled across the mall parking lot looking down in my purse for my car keys.

I went shopping for Mike some new clothes cause he lost all of his.

The metallic keys slipped from my fingers onto the concrete,"shit."

As I was reaching down to pick them up someone else did before me,"here ya go miss."

I looked up about to give the guy a sarcastic thanks when I saw him.

Pale green eyes that reflected the light perfectly smiled at me and his tan skin made them vivid.

My breath was caught in my chest and I think he noticed cause he combed his long light brown hair back showing off natural golden highlights. "Thanks," that was all I could muster.

"I'm Gab, I'm kinda new to this town," he smiled sincerely and I'd never seen such an honest smile.

"Um err I'm Iza," I stuttered like an idiot. Calm down he's just a guy. 'Yeah a really hot guy.'

Gab reached out his hand and as I grabbed it I felt a quick shock pulse through me. He obviously felt it too cause his eyes slightly widen.

"W-what," he began but didn't finish.

Feeling a little freaked out I let go of his hand," I-I'm sorry I have to go my friend is waiting for me."

I waved at the boy who looked like he'd just seen a ghost.

With keys in hand I unlocked my car door, turned on the engine and drove off. "That was kinda off," I said to myself as I drove out of the parking lot towards home.

Gabriel's POV

The shock sent shivers up my spine,"W-what."

The girl let my hand go and I could see the confusion in her hazel green eyes," I-I'm sorry I have to go my friend is waiting for me."

She waved at me but I couldn't say anything, I couldn't move. This was so off to me, I'd never seen such a beautiful vampyr before.

How is she able to be out during daylight. All the blood sucking soulless vermin I have killed burst into flames instantly in the sun.

This can't be happening something very fucked up is on the horizon, I can feel it.

"Hey did you get a lead on the scent yet," Sam came from behind with a game stop shopping bag.

I jumped slightly at his sudden appearance," Um yeah I found where the trail ends."

My hands tightened into hard fists from anxiety and rage, I have to question her and if that fails, if she attacks then I have to kill her....

I sighed.

"Soooo where's the lead," Sam said as I stood knee deep in determination.

I lifted one finger at the onyx black Honda leaving the parking lot,"there."

"Well I got this," Sam opened to trunk for the gasoline canister.

I grabbed his shoulder," that's okay, I'll handle this one. She can get us on HIS trail."

"We have to do a side assignment first then go back to the hotel, I'm playing Destiny all night," he smiled childishly and I rolled my eyes.

And I'm the kid....

I COULDNT HELP MYSELF I HAD TO UPDATE AGAIN TODAY.

WHAT DO YOU THINK GABRIEL IS GOING TO SAY TO IZA...

AND WHERE THE HECK IS AIDEN ANYWAY.

Please COMMENT. LIKE. and FOLLOW. Peace

💜💜🔮🌈🔮💜💜