Unnatural

Chapter 6

~ Unnatural ~

After the little incident at the bar, Mike told me to end my shift early and go home. I was actually ecstatic to leave until I realized that I'd be alone. Mike had assumed that Frank must of left cause he was short on cash and couldn't pay for his drinks. It was typical for Frank to do shit like that so he thought I was over reacting. The silence in my car on the way home was actually soothing. I'm extremely tired and ready to shower and go to sleep.

I ignore that feeling in my stomach telling me that something isn't quite right. I flick the lights on in my kitchen, open the fridge door and take out a bottle of water to drink. I twist the cap off the bottle, slowly taking in deep gulps of water, barely noticing a shadow going past the hallway towards my room. I put the bottle down on the counter, "I-Is someone t-t-there," I stutter knowing how stupid it is to say that out loud. The air around me goes cold and I can see my breath, I gulp.

I walk down the darkened hallway and look around the corner into my room. My bedroom door is slightly open though I remember closing it this morning. My heart is skipping beats in my chest making me feel a little dizzy. I reach my hand out to push the door open and right before I touch it the door opens completely, revealing a figure by my bedroom window.

I hold my breath and it seems like time has stopped. The room is lit only by the moon light coming through the window showing the blonde colour of his hair. He walks towards me with his arms stretched out like he's going to hug me. I just stand there too afraid to even twitch a sign of fear. He wraps his arms around me squeezing me into his chest and breathes deeply into my neck,"I was waiting for you to get home, I missed you."

He looks up at me and I can see his green eyes darken with lust.

"That worthless piece of shit left a bad taste in my mouth after I ate him, but it was worth it, no one touches my Belle," he smiles showing off his now human looking teeth. I feel a tuck in my stomach and I can't help but weaken in the knees.

I fall back and before I hit the floor he lifts me up into his arms and lays me on the bed. "Opps looks like you've had a long day, I'll just keep you company while you sleep," my eyes grow heavy while I stare into his gaze. I feel his hand stroke my cheek but I'm too tired to even try to stop him, I give in knowing that somehow that it's best to.

He kisses my lips slowly and tenderly, breathing into me. He groans in my mouth and I can feel his hands go down the sides of my waist towards my hips. I feel like a mannequin, lifeless and emotionless without free will. I know it's wrong but I don't care at this point, if it means that the nightmares will go away and I can sleep then so be it. To be honest it really isn't that bad, he smells good like oak and when he touches me I shiver with pleasure.

I feel his lips on my stomach, his hot breath tickles my belly while he makes small circles with his tongue. I unintentionally let out a moan and I hear him chuckle in amusement, " you like when I kiss all over you, does it make you as horny as I am right now," he growls.

Fingers grip on to my breasts as he slowly makes his way to my hips, kissing just above my crouch. I shake a little in fear, I've never been touched there before and I'm scared.

"Please don't," I manage to say. Tears are forming in my eyes and I'm scared shitless of what he might do. He stops and looks at me, an evil smirk slowly forms on his face before he gets off of me and stands over my body. " It's okay my Belle, I can wait for when you're ready to be taken, and I will be taking you," he walks over to the window and opens it. The ajar window lets in a gust of wind sending the window curtains into the air. " I have patience but how can I resist fruit that is already ripe," he winks at me before jumping out of my three story window. I build up the courage to look out my window for his presence but he is gone. I quickly shut my window and get into bed. I wrap the covers around my violated body holding myself in the fetal position.

WHAT THE FUCK......