3

Adyms POV

I woke up to a delicious fragrance coming from the kitchen.
I put on my lastfam sweatshirt and sweatpants so I could go out of my room.
I waked out to see Elizabeth standing in the kitchen.
"What are you making?" I asked as I walked over to her.
She was wearing a lastfam shirt and black laced underwear.
"Oh, some pancakes and eggs." She said as she turned towards me.
"You hungry?" She asked as she wrapped her hands around my waist.
"Yea, hoe. I love me some pancakes!" I said as I put my hand on my hips jokingly.
"OK, bitch!" She shouted causing us to laugh.
I ran back to my room and grabbed my phone.
"Its 7:30! Im suprised I actually woke up this early." I said to myself causing me to giggle.

I walked back out and sat down at the booth. I went on my phone to see what I missed.
               2  unread messages
                   It was Taylor...
                (Adym  Taylor)
I'm so sorry. Please just come over and I'll make it up to you.😏

Why aren't you anwsering me! Prob fucking a hoe.

I'm not coming over.

We are done.
Read

She just ignored that message. But I was being honest. We are done. I don't know why I ever dated her in the first place.

  I walked over to Elizabeth to see how the food was turning out. She must have noticed i was upset because she asked me something that caused me to change.
"Are you o-" I cut her off by smashing my lips on hers.
I knew she was jealous when I told her about Taylor. And I knew she liked me for a while now.
"A- Adym" she said as she released the kiss.
"I'm so sorry, Liz." I said looking down
But that's when things changed. She picked my head up with her finger. I closed my eyes and felt her lips hit mine.
             She loves you.
I took that thought to heart. I never thought I would be kissing her. I always thought I couldn't get a girl as perfect as her. I'm so fucking lucky to even call her my bff.
"Breakfast is ready." She said smirking.
"OK, thanks" I said as she handed me a plate.
   I was debating if I should ask her this question. But I decided to let it out. We both sat down with our breakfast and started to eat. It was time.
"Do you love me?" I asked staring into her eyes.
"Adym, i-

Find out what she say in the next chapter!
I love you all. Leave a vote plz.
Peace