14

Elizabeth's POV

I had finished packing my suitcases as I heard someone enter my house with a slam of the door behind them.
    "Are you ready?" I heard Adym say from the living room
"Yeah, I'll be down in a second."
   As I hopped in the car I was sitting behind the drivers seat (which had Adym) and had sawyer to my right.
   I felt very uncomfortable after what happened with me and Sawyer...especially with Adym.
As we started driving, I felt sawyers hand touch my thigh.
I broke into tears. I felt as if I was a toy. Adym pulled over and asked me what's wrong.
All I would say is "I used to play with toys but now I've become one". I mumbled

He and sawyer both exchanged looks and Adym had me move to the passenger seat. The rest of the car ride was silent. I kept asking myself a strange question; "Sawyer or Adym?"
I looked at Adym as he drived. I don't even know why I got so pissed at him. Do I really love him that much? I put my head down in his lap as he looked down at me in shock. He took one of his hands off the steering wheel and lightly combed his fingers through my hair. I felt all that anger I had against him turn into more feelings for him. I peeked my head up and smiled at him and he did the same.

    About 5 minutes later, we arrived at his apartment complex. We got to his room and all started to relax.
"Where can I put my stuff at?" I said pointing to my suitcases.
"Oh, dont worry I'll handle that" he said as he took my suitcases and walked to his room and placed them on the floor by the bottom of his bed.
I still can't stop asking myself if I love him....Am I just in some sort of love coma? *sigh* I hope so.

HEY GUYSSSS!
I'm so sorry for not posting but I'm back and I'm better.
I hope you liked this chapter.
Leave a vote! It would mean the world to me.🌏 
Peace ✌