16

Sawyer's POV

I woke up around 7:00am surprisingly. I looked around and saw that Adym and Elizabeth were gone. I peeked through Adyms door and what I saw made me furious. She was in bed with him! She can't just kiss me and hope I won't want more from her! Like, Why in the hell are they in the same bed? She hates Adym!
I rolled my eyes and tapped Adyms shoulder to wake him up.
"Yea?" He said with his hands still wrapped around Elizabeth's side.
"Can we go eat or something?" I asked as I looked at him then the sleeping Elizabeth by his side.
"Yea sure. Just let me wake up Elizabeth." He said as he tried to wake her up.
I walked out the door still furious about the sight of them together.

Adyms POV

"Wake up" I said between nudges
Ugh, why?" She whined. I looked at her and smiled as of how cute she was when she woke up. Her voice sent shivers down my spine. How her hair was nearly placed behind her ear, as if she planned the whole scenario.
"Sawyer wants food" I said with a giggle as I ran my hands through her hair. She instantly got up and walked towards the bathroom with clothes in her hands. As soon as she shut the bathroom door, I started to pick out what I wanted to wear.
I picked out a pair of black vans, white shorts, a black lastfam shirt, and a white hat with a pineapple located in the middle.

I took my shirt and pants off right as Elizabeth walked out of the bathroom in shock.
"Oh shit" she said in surprise
"Haha, you're fine babygirl" I said as I pulled my pants up and pulled the shirt over my mop of hair.
She looked at me and smiled as if she enjoyed the view.
She went over to my desk and pulled out her makeup bag.
"Hey!" I said looking at her
"What?" She said in confusion
"A pretty girl like you doesn't need makeup" i said as I took the bag out of her hand and lightly kissed her temple.
She started to blush at first but then giggled and covered her face like she was three.
I walked back over to my bed where my hat was laying and put it on my head to cover the mess beneath it. I sat on the edge of the bed and she followed.
"I've always wondered what your hats would look like on me" she said as she took my hat off my head and placed it on her own. I smiled as of how cute she looked and noticed she was wearing my merch.
"Like it?" She said laughing
"Yea! I like how you always gotta get ya boi's merch" I said with a smirk. "That hat looks hella fine on you too" I said as I looked at her up and down as if she was the only thing I needed....because she was. She was the only thing I needed. And that will never ever change.

Exactly 1 hour later

We got back from eating and Elizabeth yet again passed out on the couch. I carried her to my room and this time I didn't wake her up. I layed down beside her and examined her face. She was so perfect. So precious.
I felt my eyes droop and the next thing I knew, I was asleep

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!
Leave a vote! It would mean the world to me.🌏
Love you all❤
Peace✌