17

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up yet again, in Adyms bed. I took his hand off my waist and walked out his bedroom door to see sawyer in the kitchen on his phone.
I instantly tried to walk back into Adyms room quietly but he turned around and noticed me. I quickly opened Adyms door and slammed it shut behind me.
"Whoa! Whats up?" He said with a scruffy voice.
Shit. What am I gonna tell him?
"Oh, nothing!" I said as I saw my phone flash showing a text from sawyer.
"Why is sawyer texting you?" He said as he picked my phone up in confusion.
"Oh, um.... I don't know" I said as I grabbed my phone from his hand.
I opened the message but made sure my phone screen was out of Adyms sight.

Sawyer| Hey

Elizabeth| What do you want.

Sawyer| Can you come to my room real quick?

Elizabeth| Yea? I guess.

I looked at Adym as I turned my phone off and layed it back down on the bed.
"I'll be right back" I said as I walked out the door.

I walked to sawyers room with confusion of why he wanted me to come to his room.
I opened his bedroom door to see him sitting on his bed with his phone by his side.
He got up and walked over to me.
"Can we talk about that kiss?" He said as he looked embarassed
"It meant nothing! I don't know why I ever did it and I'm sorry. Can things just go back to normal?" I said as I ran my hands through his hair.
"Yeah, that would be nice" he said but I could tell something was aggravating him.
"Uh, imma go back to Adyms room now. This is really awkward and I don't want to continue this conversation" I said as I walked out his door with frustration of what I was gonna tell Adym.

Hey!
I know this isn't that long but I'm still trying to think of what to do next.
Leave a vote! It would mean the world to me🌏.
Love you all!❤
Peace ✌