21

I'm hopefully gonna write 2 of these a week. Maybe even more!

  I sat on his black leather couch waiting for him to come home. As I waited, I ran my fingers through the slits in between the cushions.
I heard the door open.

"Hey I'm ba-" he looked at me with his mouth wide open in confusion.
"Why are you here?"

"I was packing to leave but sawyer asked me to stay." I said as I fidgeted my fingers in doubt of him letting me stay.

"Okay. You can sleep on the couch. Just stay the fuck away from me. I can't be around you right now." He said as he stared into my soul.

I felt a tear run down my cheek. I just sat and stared at him.

"This is your fault. You have no fucking reason to cry. So, stop."

Those words hit harder than anything I've felt before. He had me in confusion. I just watched him walk into his room and slam the door shut. Sawyer did the same. Here I am, alone and tired.
I rested my head on the cushion of the couch and felt myself start to fall asleep.

            "Mmmmm.....ughhhhhh" I grunted at the fact of getting up.
I just woke up and realized it was hella dark outside.
Adym always had the air conditioning on low so it was really cold. He hadn't brought me a blanket or anything. I walked to his door and knocked on it.

      "Yeah?" He mumbled under his mop of hair.

"It's really cold out there. Can I have a blanket?" I whispered trying desperately not to wake up the beast across the hall (sawyer!).

"You can just..... you can lay with me." He insisted

"Adym, I can't hurt you anymore than I already have. If I lay with you, you'll wake up in the morning wondering why I'm in your bed. You act different when you're tired"

"I want you to stay. Please. I won't feel some type of way in the morning. I want you and just you. I haven't been able to get you off my mind. That's why I look so tired. "

"I have something to tell you, Adym" I started to fidget again. Here we go.