20

Guess who's back? ME! Wassup  guys? I've missed writing so much but I have improved over the last months.😂

Now let's get back to da story yo.

"What did you pull me to the side for?"
I could tell he was thinking hard because when he did, he crinkled his face and would give you this deathly stare; looking into your souls to figure out what you wanted.

"Me and sawyer...." I mumbled.

I didn't have the words to speak or the thought process to help me.

"Me and sawyer are nothing. That day, i didn't know what I was thinking and things got out of hand. Sawyer may have feelings for me but I have them for someone else." I said with a reassuring voice.

I was hoping he would break out of his turtle shell and help me with this situation. Adym was a part of me... I can't just throw him away.

"So, you have feelings for another dude? Are you fucking serious? You think that this is a game? Oh, hi I'm Elizabeth and I break everyone's hearts and hoe around." He said trying to hurt me; it did.

What he didn't realize was that the feelings I have are for him... I ran out of the house and ran onto the highway to get to a place far away from them both. After a while, I stop by a nearby mall. I sit on the bench outside and relax. I run my hands through my hair as I try to forget the harsh words that came out of his mouth. They kept replaying like a broken record. All I hear is "hoe around" over and over again. Have I gone insane?
I hear a car pull up to the mall. It's a man dressed in black and white with red shoes. Who wears red with black and white? I feel a little nervous because this guy looks strong and I'm a scrawny broken hearted girl who runs away from every pain her heart.

I start to run back around to the place I shall now call hell.

When I get there, Adym's car is gone. I get inside and still see sawyer there. He tries to talk to me but I just ignore him and keep packing.

"He went out to look for you." He said as he walked into the room with a strange vibe.

"That's nice but I'm heading out"

He walks closer to me and grabs my hand from packing.

"He really cares about you. Stay. It would make him feel much better if he knows you're safe. Please?"

"I know he cares about me. That's why I'm leaving. I can't hurt him anymore than I already have."

" You can't just run away from every bad thing that happens to you. Please stay. Just for tonight. He needs you." He said stumbling on his own words.

He didn't want me to stay for Adym, he wanted me to stay for him.

"Fine. But get out I need to get unpacked and I don't need you killing my vibe. I'm not in the mood."