18

Adyms POV

    I sat down at the edge of my bed realizing that Elizabeth had left her phone. I pressed the power button and saw she had a text from Sawyer. I know its wrong to search her phone, but I did. I opened it up and read...why would he be texting her in the first place?

Sawyer| I have hella feelings and we can't just pretend like it never happened. That was a kiss. A real kiss. You can't just ignore my feelings and lock me out of your life.

I assumed that she deleted the previous messages because that's all that was there. I was in shock. Why in the hell would she do this to me? I can't believe her. I'm so done.

             Elizabeth's POV

          I reached for my back pocket realizing that I had left my phone at the house.
"Fuck" I mumbled as I drove back to the apartment on edge.
I arrived at the apartment to see Adym standing with my phone in hand.
"What the fuck is this?" He said as he rubbed the Messages in my face.
"A-dym I'm s-so sorry" I said as I felt a tear run down my face as I saw all the anger inside him turn to tears.
"My fucking brother..."
"Ad-"
"You little whore" he said as he threw my phone onto the couch and rushed to his room.
I dropped down and broke into tears.
What the fuck is wrong with me?
I couldn't do this.
I walked into Adym's room and saw him packing my bag.
"Get the fuck out!"he screamed as he zipped my bag shut and threw it to my feet.
I ran to a corner in fear.
"Adym p-please c-chill" I said as I pulled my bag towards my feet.
He walked towards me and smashed his lips on mine.
"Now get out" he said as he smirked
"Next time think before you got kissing peoples brothers"
I walked towards the door until I felt a hand touch my shoulder.
I turned around to see Adyms face as bright as a tomato.
"You know what, stay on the couch. Just don't come near me. I'm not that bad of a person. I don't go kissing everyone I see"

well
There
Hehe
Hope you like it
Leave a vote.
Love you all
And bye
Lol