11

Sawyers POV

"You wanna come and get some in-n-out with me?" Adym asked with keys in one hand and his wallet in the other.
I may have been mad at him but I can't pass up on in-n-out. So I agreed.
"Yea, sure" I said as I ran to my room to get dressed.
"Okay, just hurry!" Adym screamed

I looked in my closet to see tons of options of clothes to wear.
I picked out an outfit. I had my on any muhnday shirt, some jeans with rips at the knees, and my black and white Nike's.
I started to get dressed when I heard a knock at the door
"Who is it?" I heard Adym scream
I heard someone speak back but it was so faint that I would consider it a mumble.
I finished getting dressed to see Elizabeth in a supreme shirt, booty shorts, a jacket wrapped around her waist, and black and white adidas.
"you look cute!" I screamed as I dropped  to the floor over dramatically.
"Thanks, Sawyer. You look handsome" she said as she smirked but laughed at the same time.
I saw Adym walk away while his head was down. He seemed to get so depressed when she was around... I MEAN WHY WOULDNT HE!
I felt the urge to just cry. She had gotten so hurt. I can tell that when she smiles she is in pain, I can tell when she says "I'm fine" she means she wants to cry, and I know for sure that she loves Adym, but she is just broken hearted.

               I thought to myself
                 Do I love her?

Haiiii! I'm going to start updating alot more☺i hope you enjoyed this chapter!
leave a vote! It would mean the world to me🌎
Love you allll
Peace✌