10

Adyms POV

I let go of her shoulder to see a puddle of tears.
"Are you okay? Is this about Sawyer? Taylor? Me?" When she said the last guess, she put her head down
"I can't stop thinking of you. I love you so fucking much, Elizabeth. I know you hate me but I don't want you to. I want to wake up and see you right by my side. I want to wake up to make you breakfast in the morning. I want to wake up to see you...not Taylor. I'm never gonna give up on you. I can't think of one day that I haven't felt like shit for what I did."
I said as my eyes were flooded with tears
"If you loved me, you would have never done it. If you loved me, then you wouldn't have broke my heart into a million pieces.I love you Adym Alyxander Yorba. I really do...but I could never be with you. I would be in pain. I will never forget what you did." She said as she teared up and ran out of the bathroom door. I felt like shit. She loved me, but I broke her heart.

            Elizabeth's POV

  I ran out of the hospital as fast as I could. I got in my car and cried the whole way home.
When I got home I ran to my bedroom and cried while I thought about all the good times and we had together.

     Would things ever be the same?

haiii! Im sorry for not updating🤢 I just have been busy!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Leave a vote! It would mean the world to me.🌍
I love you allll
Peace✌