J

Aurora POV

I woke up and realized my bandage came off. Thank god Jonah was asleep. I got up without him noticing and went to the bathroom. I took the rest of my bandage off. I cut myself again and wrote a J on my arm. I put the bloody razor down, Wrapped my arm and went to walk out of the door. I was horrified at what I saw.

I-I can explain! ~Aurora
I said as tears ran down my face I collapsed crying on the floor.

Jonah POV

I woke up and Rory wasn't there. So I got up and looked around her room when I saw the bathroom light on. I walked over to the bathroom and leaned against the door frame. I looked at her. She hadn't noticed me yet. She started to wrap her arm. Before she covered it up I saw "Dad" and "J" Carved into her arm. Was the J me? Why did she put a J in her arm? A tear slid down my face, I was thinking that this beautiful girl hurt herself because of me. She wrote a J in her arm because of me. She is going to try to kill herself when I tell her, that is if the J means what I think it does. She turned around, she looked like a deer in headlights. All she could say was "I-I can explain" and she fell to the ground, she started to cry. I sat next to her and hugged her. Then I did the unthinkable.

HEY GGUUUYYSSS!! PICTURE TIME!

Yeah ik Ik "nOt HeR bEdRoOm AgAiN!" Oh well, deal with it 😎

Her bathroom

BYE