Perfect

Jonah's POV

We were walking back to my car. I looked over to see her beautiful face lost in thought, I kissed her cheek and said Rory, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She blushed and kept walking. I opened the car door for her then jogged to the driver side. I started to drive and put my hand on her thigh. She smiled and kissed my cheek. She interlocked her fingers with mine and I smiled. Damn I love her.

*20 Minutes later*
Still Jonah's POV

We got to the beach and her mouth dropped. I could tell that she liked it. I was happy that she liked it. I walked over to her. I put my finger under her jaw causing her to close her mouth and I gently kissed her.

Aurora's POV

We arrived at the beach and I was shocked at how beautiful it was.

A tear slid down my face. I was crying because I was thinking how could someone so amazing, handsome, and talented guy fall for an ugly, fat, nonsocial person like me? Jonah noticed the tear. He wiped it away and kissed me again. Then he kissed my jawline and I remembered my talk with the girls. I pulled away and said Oh yeah! The girls are going to interrogate me about this later! I said pointing to the hickey on my neck. He laughed and said Damn, I did that? Well at least people know you are mine. Also it makes it easier for me to find your spot. Jonah smirked and winked at me causing me to blush. He kissed me and took my hand. He walked me over to the beautiful setup on the beach. We sat down and ate the chipotle Jonah had gotten after he picked me up. We talked, laughed and kissed the whole night. It got later so Jonah and I decided to lay down and snuggle. I got a little cold so Jonah gave me his jacket.

*30 Minutes later*
Jonah's POV

We were cuddling and talking. Then I remembered that I had presents for her. I told her to wait one second while I went to get something out of the car. I went to the trunk and grabbed the sweatshirt and two tiny boxes and walked back.

J- Princess, I remembered you needed a new sweatshirt, so I got you one, I'm not done yet Princess. I wanted to get you something to have with you so we are always together.... so I got you a J necklace

 so I got you a J necklace