Rings???

C- ROOORRYYYYYYY!!!
R- Uggg
Ja- ROOORRRRYYYY!!
R- WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT NOODLES?!
Ja- Well you aren't going to be here for a while and we wanted you to make us breakfast!
R- Are you kidding me?
Z- Nah, we are serious
R- UGGGGG FINE
C- YOU DA BEST!

I got up and went to the kitchen I made French toast.

We talked about everything. We laughed and had a great time. After all Jonah and I were leaving today and we weren't going to see them for about a week and a few days. We finished eating and Jack cleaned up. I finished packing everything in my carry on. I felt bad that I wouldn't be able to cook for everyone for a while so I made 6 batches of cookies. Yes, 6. I didn't want them to eat the cookies before we left so I hid them in the oven. Nobody goes in the oven except for me. Quinn and Alissa came over and we all hung out until we had to leave for the airport.

We arrived at the airport and there were a lot of tears. I was crying cause I was leaving my new family and my old family. But we will be reunited in no time. I know we will be! I'm excited to see my mom and I'm excited to meet Jonah's family. But I can't wait till we are back in LA. We boarded the plane and I got super nervous.

R- Hey Jonah
J- Yes love?
R- I'm scared
J- Shh you will be ok, I'm here
R- I've never been on a plane
J- Would Instagram pictures make you feel better?
R- You know me too well

Instagram

@Aurora_Violet

On my way to North Dakota with @JonahMarais!!!

Comments

@Imzachherron- ILL MISS YOU😭 AND THX FOR THW COOKIES!

@Quinn_Harley- WHERE ARE MY COOKIES?!

@Aurora_Violet- Look in your shower!

@JonahMarais- Really Rory? The shower?