Yo-you what?

Kind of smutty....just a little😁
Jonah's POV

Jonah I don't know what to say or how to say it. I still want to be your girlfriend. I just want to put all of this shit behind us. I want a new room. No more black. I want a new wardrobe too. And maybe a new bathroom. No I like my bathroom. But the very first thing I want to do is this....

Rory grabbed my face and passionately kissed me. I moved my lips down to her collarbone. A few seconds later I found her sweet spot. She lightly moaned which kinda turned me on, but our first time won't be in a hospital room. I kissed her again and pulled away. She smiled which made me smile.

GET A ROOM! I heard someone shout which made me look at the door. I saw all of our friends standing in the doorway. Zach and Quinn were being childish and covering their eyes. Just to make them mad I quickly looked at Rory and kissed her. Zach and Quinn both screamed EWWWW! We all laughed and talked.

A few days later....
Still in Jonah's POV

Rory was discharged from the hospital today. She has to start therapy in a week. Until then someone has to be with her 24/7. I obviously volunteered for all 7 days. But they girls wanted her for some of the days too. So we all agreed that I would get Friday, Saturday and Wednesday. Alissa would get Sunday. Christina got Monday. Juliette got Tuesday and Quinn got Thursday.

Friday with Aurora
Jonah's POV

Hey baby! Your room is done!~Jonah
No way!~Aurora
Yes way!~Jonah
JONAH FUCKING MARAIS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!~Aurora

Rory ran and jumped in my arms. I kissed her and put her down.

Since I have you all day tomorrow, will you go out with me?~Jonah
Jonah did you actually have to ask? Of course I'll go out with you!~Aurora
Good.~Jonah

*SMUTTY PART! WARNING*

I pulled her waist towards me and kissed her again. I knew she liked it when I bit her bottom lip. So I bit her lip and she leaned her head back in pleasure. I took the opportunity to kiss her neck. I slowly moved my lips to her collarbone where I knew her sweet spot was. I left her neck and started to kiss her again. *END OF SMUT*

Then zach walked in.

AHHH! My eyes!!!~Zach
Zach you are so childish!~Aurora
She screamed to zach who was running down the hall as she rested her head on my chest.

No I'm not! You guys are just disgusting! Too much PDA!~Zach
I'll remember that for when you get a girlfriend Zachy!!~Aurora
She screamed to him down the hall. I couldn't help but laugh. Zach finally grew up. We all talked for a few hours. I looked at my phone and realized Rory and I needed to get ready for our date. I drove Zach and I home so I could get ready, Rory stayed at her house and got ready with her sister and friends.

Hey guys! Sorry for posting late again!😓. Please forgive me! The next few chapters are going to be so cute! I think it's picture time!

Hospital room

Rory's new room!

Rory's new room!

Also I'm going to start adding a Why Don't We song or video at the end of each chapter, and I'm going to add one of my favorite songs at the end of each chapter! So here are those!!

Th video

Today's song is 'Castle on the hill'
By ed sheeran!

Also look

You can't really see but Jonah is the only member of Why Don't We who isn't wearing white shoes💀

That's all for today! Bye!