Suprise?

*Aurora's POV*
*In her mind*

Promises. We make promises almost everyday. What is the point? Why do we make promises that we can't keep? Promises that we try so hard to keep, but can't. Things we promise ourselves, and things that we promise others. I promised Jonah I would keep him happy, I don't know if I make him happy anymore. He was pushing me away. You may think I overreacted about Jonah pushing me away. But you don't know my story, you don't know why that upsets me as much as it does. Things have happened. Bad things that nobody should go through. Let me explain. Back in high school I was dating this guy named Tucker. We were doing so well. I loved him and he loved me. But one day he started pushing me away. It started with him not wanting to kiss me, or cuddle me. Then it got worse. He would stop asking me on dates. He stopped texting me. One day I went to his house and he was making out with my best friend... well ex best friend. You still might think I'm overreacting. Well this was also during the time my dad passed away and Quinn was on vacation. So I had nobody. I was getting flashbacks when Jonah was ignoring me. I-I don't know anymore.

*Aurora's POV*
*In real life*

J- RORY!

I backed away from the door and went to his desk. I pulled the chair out and sat down. Did I really want to do this? Did I really want to break this promise? I didn't want to, but I didn't know what else to do. I pulled the knife out of my pocket. I grabbed the knife before I sat down on the couch earlier. I held the knife to my wrist. Was I going to? This is my last chance to back down. Did I want to? No, I really didn't. I walked to the door with the knife still on my arm.

R- J-Jon-Jonah?
J- RORY! Are you ok? Open the door! Please! What did you do?!
R- Jonah
J- Rory! Open the door!

I still had the knife to my arm. I hadn't done anything yet. With the hand that wasn't holding the knife I quickly unlocked the door and put the knife back on my arm. Jonah slammed the door open. He grabbed the knife from my hand and threw it in the trash. Then he tightly hugged me

I started to cry into his shoulder

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I started to cry into his shoulder.

R- I'm s-so sorry! I alm-almost did I-it!
J- Baby don't cry. It's my fault
R- *Keeps crying*
J- I was just doing it as a joke! I didn't mean to hurt you baby. Please forgive me.
R- *Keeps crying*
J- Come over here baby.

Jonah said as he picked me up and sat on his bed. He put me in his lap

I kept crying, and crying, and crying

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I kept crying, and crying, and crying.

J- Baby. Why did you react like that?

I told him about Tucker. I told him that It brought back bad memories and I was afraid it was happening again.

J- Aurora I would never do that to you. Ever.
R- I know. Just in that moment I had a panic attack.
J- Thank god you didn't cut yourself
R- Why?
J- I love you too damn much to loose you, I can't loose you. I refuse to loose you.
R- I love you too, can we cuddle now?
J- *Quietly laughs* Yes princess, I promise I will never do that ever again.
R- Thank you.

Jonah got up and shut the door. He crawled back into bed and we both fell asleep.

*Time skip! They are leaving Stillwater today!*

Stillwater was amazing. I love Jonah's Family. Well the part about me about to harm myself again wasn't fun but the rest was. We went hiking almost everyday. I had a ton of fun!

Today we are boarding the plane back to LA. I finally get to see my sister and my best friend again. Oh and obviously the boys.

M- Jonah baby I'm going to miss you! I'll see you next time. And I'm going to miss you too Rory!
R- I'm going to miss you too!
E- Rory we need to hang out again! And like soon!
R- I agree!
S- Can you come back?
R- Of course svea!
J- Ok we are boarding our plane in a few minutes.
M- Ok love you guys!

We gave them all hugs and walked to security. We got through security and waited for our flight to be called.

Flight number 729 to Hawaii now boarding.

J- That's us, let's go
R- We aren't going to Hawaii! We are going back to LA!
J- Happy birthday!

Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter! And please tell me! Smut or no smut?!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Byeeee