Getting ready

Aurora's POV

Quinn you fucking idiot! Where the hell is her outfit?!~Alissa
In the living room you asshole!~Quinn

The girls are freaking out because I only have 2 hours to get ready. They all decided to do different things.
Christina was in charge of makeup
Quinn was in charge of wardrobe
Juliette was in charge of nails
And Alissa was in charge of hair.

YO IDIOT GET IN THE SHOWER BEFORE I BEAT YOU ASS! Christina screamed as I rushed into the shower.

*15 Minutes later*
Still Aurora's POV

I jumped out of the shower and got dried off. Quinn busted through the bathroom door with a beautiful peach dress. Close your mouth loser! We went for peach! Jonah won't be able to keep his eyes or hands off of you! Quinn screamed as she basically forced me into the beautiful dress. I walked out of the bathroom and Quinn screamed JULIETTE! NAILS! NOW! Juliette dragged me into a chair. While she did my nails Alissa did my hair. She braided it in the back and left most of it down and wavy. After Alissa and Juliette finished Quinn said Christina, please do the finishing touches! Christina walked over to me and started doing her thing. She finished up and yelled Done! I went to get up but she stopped me. Um missy not so fast, what is this on your neck.

She said pointing to where Jonah had apparently left a hickey earlier

She said pointing to where Jonah had apparently left a hickey earlier. I blushed and ran out of the room. All of the girls ran after me. They told me I had some serious explaining to do when I got home. We all sat down in the living room cause we had some time to spare.
Thanks girls, this means a lot!~Aurora
No problem girl, anytime you need us we are here~Quinn

I'm so happy Quinn and I are friends, out of all of them she is my closest friend. I love them all but Quinn and I have been through thick and thin together.

*Jonah's POV*

I got back to the house and the boys had a nice outfit for me. Damn I feel like they should be at Rory's place helping with her outfit. I went and took a shower. I got out, put my clothes on and did my hair. I put on Rory's favorite cologne of mine. I had 10 minutes to get to Rory's house. Before I  walked out of the door I grabbed my phone, my Polaroid Camera, the present I had for her, a bouquet of roses, my jacket and a sweatshirt for Rory. She told me the one I gave her had to be washed so it didn't smell like me anymore. I grabbed everything and basically ran out of the door into my car. Before I went to her house I went to Starbucks to get her a White Chocolate Mocha and I got myself a Salted Caramel Mocha. I punched the drinks and drove to Rory's house. I was pulling up in the driveway and I got super nervous. I walked to the door and knocked.

*Aurora's POV*

We were sitting on the couch talking and we heard a knock on the door. Quinn bolted up and sprinted to the door. She opened the door and said something. I couldn't quite figure out what she said. She gestured for me to go over to her. I got off the couch, grabbed my phone and purse and walked to the door. I stood there admiring my handsome boyfriend and smiled as he handed me flowers and pulled me in for a kiss.