The date

Texts (J-Jonah R-Aurora)

J- Hey princess how are you?
R-Hey J, I'm good.
J-That's good. Wear something cute but comfortable tonight, oh and I can't take you home tonight so Alissa is going to pick you up.
R- Ok J, I can't wait to see you! I'm so excited❤️
Read 10:38 am
Jonah's POV

My god, Rory is going to be crushed. She is excited to see me now but after tonight she will never want to see me again. I'm just hoping Alissa can stop her from harming herself.

Aurora's POV

I'm so excited for my date with Jonah! I've been waiting for this for a long time. I know Jonah likes when I wear colors other than black. So I think I'll ask Alissa if I can borrow some of her clothes. I walked into Alissa's room, she was cleaning and blasting music.

Hey Alissa~Rory
Yes?~Alissa
Um, can I maybe borrow some clothes for tonight?~Rory
Sure? Why?~Alissa
Well Jonah likes when I wear colors other than black.~Rory
Oh, ok~Alissa
Thanks Alissa!~Rory
Yeah no problem Rory, Pick whatever you want~Alissa

I went to Alissa's closet and picked a cute sweater and some ripped jeans.

Wow Rory! I would have never thought to put that together! But it is cute af!~AlissaDo you think Jonah will like it?~RoryUmmmm YES!~Alissa*Laughs*Thanks Alissa, I'm going to get ready for my date since he will be here in an hour~RoryOk bye~Alissa

Do you think Jonah will like it?~Rory
Ummmm YES!~Alissa
*Laughs*
Thanks Alissa, I'm going to get ready for my date since he will be here in an hour~Rory
Ok bye~Alissa

Alissa's POV

Man I hope he won't hurt her, actually he already did..I hope she won't end her life because knowing her, she will try to. Damnit Jonah! Why? Damn I can't leave her alone for the next week or so.

Aurora's POV

While I was curling my hair and getting ready I was listening to Why Don't We. For my makeup I decided to do a very natural brownish look.

 For my makeup I decided to do a very natural brownish look

~A few minutes later~

I was sitting on the couch and the doorbell rang. I opened the door and told him hello. He said hi and hugged me. Are you ready to go princess? Jonah asked as he reached for my hand. I grabbed his and hand and shouted to Alissa that we were leaving. She said ok and told us to stay safe. We walked to Jonah's car, he opened the door for me. He is such a gentleman. While he was driving he put his hand on my thigh. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.