I Have to Find Her!

"BATMAN!" Iris elbowed the man in the panda suit and fell to the ground. She got up sprinting back to the manor. He rushed towards the door trying to reach her before they had a chance to grab her again but five of The Joker's men surrounded him, keeping him from rescuing her. Batman looked at each one of them, malice in his eyes, then back up to see Iris being tackled to the ground by the Panda. The door shut as he watched her being carried to a van.

Turning his attention back to the men left behind, he looked at each one of them assessing the situation. They each held some time of weapon, but he knew that a few of them had to have a knife hidden somewhere. One by one they lunged at Batman, swinging clumsily and hitting their own comrades. The first to reach him was immediately throw back into the wall causing the on lookers to scatter to avoid being hit. Guest cheered on as Batman subdued the men.

The last man standing pulled a large knife from behind his back and ran at full speed, aiming to plunge the length of it into Batman's stomach

The last man standing pulled a large knife from behind his back and ran at full speed, aiming to plunge the length of it into Batman's stomach. On impact the knife snapped in half, not leaving a scratch on his armor. Batman grabbed him and flipped him over his shoulder, slamming him down hard enough to crack the marble floor.

All of The Joker's men laid huddled on the floor around his feet. The guests applauded once the fighting was over, grateful for their intimidating savior. Batman made quick work of tying all of the men together before bursting through the doors, the van that they'd put Iris was gone. He spotted it and two other cars speeding down the road, disappearing into the trees. He ran around the corner to a hidden scanner and placed a gloved hand onto it, immediately a hatched opened up and he jumped into it. The hatch was a direct route into the Bat Cave underneath Wayne Manor. The sound of his landing echoed through the entire cave.

"Master Wayne, please!" Alfred rushed into the bat cave and over to him, but he was already sitting in the Bat Mobile. Acting as if he couldn't hear him, he began to close to the door.

"Sir!" Alfred raised his voice.

"What is it?" His tone came off a lot more harsh than he'd intended.

"Sir, the GCPD are on their way." Alfred stood near a wall riddled with monitors, watching Bruce closely. Pressing a button on one of the keyboards, the cave erupted in a caterwaul of police radio traffic. Each conversation overlapping the other as members of the GCPD spoke to each other. The monitors began to play satellite video, picked up by Brother Eye, squad cars racing up the road heading straight for Wayne Manor.