Missing

Hello! I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally like writing Fairy Tail Fan Fictions, so here it is :P

########################################################################

Lucy's P.O.V.

"So, when are we going?", I asked Kiyoki, who was wrapped up tight in Natsu's arms. She is so amazing, so brave, so strong. I'm glad Natsu and her are dating, they'll be good for each other.

"First, I think you, me, Natsu, Gray, Juvia, Erza, Wendy, Happy, Carla, Levy and Gajeel should come. Gajeel's a dragon slayer too, and Levy's Solid Script might come in handy.", She smiled, eyeing Gajeel and Levy at a nearby table holding hands. I giggled, it was so strange looking at those two, in love. Imagine a heavy metal rockstar and a librarian dating, it was kind of like that.

“I’ll go tell them”, Gray said, sliding Juvia off his lap. She sighed as Gray went to break the news to the happy couple.

Erza and Jellal sat down next to us, their arms wrapped around each other. “So, three dragon slayers-”

“Four.”, I interrupted,”It will be better for all of us, especially Kiyoki.”

Erza continued”FOUR dragon slayers, two flying cats, a Solid Script wizard, an Ice make wizard, a Water wizard, a requip wizard, and a Celestial wizard. Did I miss anything?”

“Nope.”, Juvia told her, curling back into Gray’s chest.”Gray-sama, clothes.”

“Gajeel and Levy are in. And AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH SHIT!” Gray jumped up again and sprinted off to grab a shirt.

“What’s his problem?”, Jellal asked Juvia, and we all laughed.

“It’s how he was trained. Gray had to get in touch with the cold, so his master told him to strip, now he does it without knowing!”, I laughed, Jellal smirked.

“Lucy?”, I asked the celestial spirit beside me.

“Yeah, Natsu?”, She turned to look at me.

“Have you heard anything from Loke and Aries lately? I was thinking that they would be our main go-to spirits for the quest.”, I told her.

“Sure, I’ll ask them now.” Lucy stood up and took out their keys.”Open the gate of the Lion, Leo! Open the gate of the Ram, Aries!” We stared in shock and horror as the ones we were expecting didn’t show. In place of Loke was a 17-year-old girl with long, orange hair and firey-red eyes. She wore a white t-shirt and khaki shorts. Beside her was a 14-year-old boy with salmon-pink hair that spiked up in different directions, he wore jeans and a white t-shirt.

“Who the hell are you!?”, Erza asked, staring at the kids.

"I'm Ariana, this is Leonardo, my brother.", The girl introduced.

"But, why are you here and not Leo and Aries?", Kiyoki asked, getting off my lap and walking towards them.

"Leo and Aries are our parents."They explained. "Time passes differently in the Spirit world."

"But where's Leo and Aries?", Gray asked, a worried expression on his face.

"They went missing a week ago.", Leonardo spoke up, his voice was soft and timid.

"MISSING!?", We gasped, I had never of spirits going missing.

"I don't know where they went, we came home one day and they were gone. All the other spirits are gone too, only ones like us are left.", A single tear fell down Ariana's face as she told us.

"Like you?", Kiyoki asked, pulling Ariana and Leonardo into a hug.

"Scorpio and Aquarius' children, Taurus' daughter, Saggitarius' daughter, Gemeni's niece and nephew, Capricorn's nephew, Libra's brother, Lyra's sister, Nikola's brother, Grandpa Crux's grandson, Heiroglium's cousin, a few others too.", Leonardo sobbed. 

"Hey, We'll find them, don't worry.", I said, hugging the trio. "Your parents are good friends of ours, we miss them as much as you do."

"The people who took our parents left this.", Leonardo handed Kiyoki a piece of paper. She frowned.

"Of all the things! Why that!? DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT'S GOING TO BE TO FIND THE OTHER FIVE DRAGONS!", She yelled, slapping her forehead. "I HAVEN'T SEEN THE OTHERS FOR SEVEN YEARS!"

"Huh? You know what it means!?", The spirits looked hopeful.

"Unfortunately, yes. This is what it says:

Fire, Spirit, Metal, Sky,

Destruction and the King unite.

 Bodies six, Spirits one,

Their power brighter than the sun.

The twelve shall fall, as time pass by,

the moon leaving past their time.

A promise broken, a torn heart,

the final song of the dying lark.

Fire, Spirit, Sky, Destruction and the King, they're all dragons. Me, Igneel, Metalicana, The king dragon, Agnicolia and Dellah. The next two lines mean we have to combine powers. The twelve shall fall, I'm afraid it means the Zodiacs, and how the moon leaves their time frame. But the last two is what puzzles me, I don't know what it means. But lines six and seven have me worried, I think each spirit will die as their time of the year ends!"

Ariana gasped,"Mum started her time the day before she dissappeared! She's next!", Leonardo broke down into tears, and Jellal and Erza tried to comfort him. "What'll we do?"

"We were going to ask your parents to keep their schedules free so we could summon them while on a quest, we were going to find the dragons we need to rescue your parents." Juvia told Ariana, who looked at us in disbelief.

"OH NO!", I turned to look behind me, to find Levy tearing up."Leo and Aries are missing!?"

"They all are, only their kids are left.", Gajeel explained, he could hear everything with his Dragon-Hearing.

"I'll go tell master that we'll be leaving immediately.", Levy said, stern and strong. She turned and walked towards Master, who was meditating on the bar, again. She spoke to him quickly and to the poing, walking back to us with Master following her in seconds.

"Run this by me again", He stated, holding his hands up,"The tewlve spirits of the zodiac have gone missing, and you need to find five dragons, and that means I have to give up my strongest mages for THREE WEEKS!? NO WAY!"

"How could YOU!?", Ariana stormed up to Master, towering over his small frame,"You would rather our parent's DIE that lose some of your members!?"

Master sated, shocked at the spirit before him,"My my, you are your father's daughter. Of course, when you put it that way, yes, you may go. BUT YOU CAN'T GO RUNNING OFF WITH THE DRAGONS! HEAR THAT NATSU!!", Master shouted as we left the guild. The group buzzed with excitement, the spirits already returning to give the other spirit children the news.

"Wonder who did this, and why?", Juvia muttered to Gray, who was holding her hand.

"Dunno, but whoever did this will pay. They messed with the wrong realm." Kiyoki, Gray and I said at the same time, punching our fist into our palm. We all laughed, but I didn't know that it wpuld be one of the few laughs in a long time.

#############################################################################

Yes! It's fiiiiiiiiiiiinally here! I know, it's so sad :'(