Magic

Random thought: I think Jerza is the most creatively designed couple; I love the whole red-blue, light-dark, good-evil theme. Plus, it's really cute how their tattoos match each other's hair color.

Hello! Long time no see, mina! Sorry, everything turned out a bit OCC and I wanted to make sure it was, you know, Fairy Tail-ey. Recap: Lucy's gonna murder Hibiki

Hibiki: What did I do?

Lucy: You hurt my boyfriend.

Hibiky: Why am I the bad guy?

Me: Nobody expects the helpless guy.

Hibiki: WHO'RE YOU CALLING HELPLESS!?

Lucy: BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!

Me: Like a boss *smug grin*

########################################################################

Juvia's P.O.V.

We landed on the edge of the ship. "Christina?", Ren whispered, kneeling down and stroking the familiar wood.

"I thought she exploded into nothing?", Akio asked, completly confused.

"So did I.", Natsu's feet landed softly yet strongly on the bomber, sending him flying across the roof. "Now let's go save Leo!"

"Aye sir!", We answered, I think we're turning into Happy, as we followed him down the hatch. I fell into darkness, no light to help me see. I squinted at a balled up shape, then a light came on. As soon as my eyes hit the deep crimson of bare flesh and the white of torn skin, I looked away.

"Leo!", Gray yelled, running to his unconscious guildmate. Leo's hair was bloody and uneven, the blood from the gaping wounds on his face and neck. His clothes were torn, barely hanging on to his battered body. His left leg was broken, twisted in an odd way. "Damn, what did he do to you?"

"LEO!", Another voice called out from the darkness, and I turned to see Natsu running towards it, fire dancing on his palm, providing a bit of light.

"LUCY! I found the spirits! They're over here!", I ran with Lucy, Happy and Carla towards the dark cage. I recognised the spirits, Aries was sobbing onto Virgo's clothes, Scorpio and Aquarius were cowering in the corner, Gemini was with Plue and Lyra, Grandpa Crux was with other spirits.

"Princess, you came for us?", Virgo gasped as we scanned the gate.

"Of course, I'm not going to let my friends rot in here.", She smiled at the spirit, who began crying.

"Y-y-y-you treat u-u-u-u-u-us so w-w-w-well, it's like, w-w-w-w-we're h-h-h-h-h-human!", Virgo sobbed.

"You are in our eyes.", Akio grinned, walking up from behind us,"How ya going, Taurus?", He winked at the buil, who's eyes widened.

"Miss Lucy, you brought the dragons?", Taurus' words shocked the whole group.

"Yep, we're all here. Igneel, me, Metallicana, Apollo, Agnicolia, The King, Grandine, Aquamarina, Saria, we're all here for you.", Yasu popped up from behind, scaring us all silly,"Now let's blow this cage sky high!"

"Yasu, Juvia didn't know you were one for violence.", I raised my eyebrow, somewhat impressed that he wasn't some girly girl.

"There are alot of things you don't know about me, dear. Kiyoki, how's Leo and Fire Face?", He called back, slightly worried.

"We're coming now!", Sora yelled back, sending a flash of fire at Yasu, who dodged. Instead of hitting it's target, the fire hit a part of the prison and burned it away.