Fight

'Allo people! It's Aurelie again! Recap: Hibiki's kicking ass-

HIbiki: Like a boss.

Me: DON'T TAKE MY CATCHPHRASE! *hits him continuously*

Hibiki: WHAT THE HELL!?*hides*

########################################################################

Natsu's P.O.V.

I can't believe how crazy strong Hibiki is. He blitzed through Erza and the others like they were nothing. "C'mon, I need a challenge. Give me all you've got.", Hibiki curled two of his fingers, gesturing for us to come at him. I could still see the lightning crackling around him. "Ren, my guildmate. Fight me."

"Get ready. I won't hold back.", Ren warned, taking a defensive stance. His hands became coated in darkness, and I watched in horror as a ball of pure destruction shot out of his palms, heading straight for Hibiki's chest. My eyes widened even further when the ball hit, and

Nothing.

Happened.

"What? It didn't leave a mark?", Apollo's eyes were wide,"How weak are you, Ren?"

"I-I can't hurt a friend.", Ren collapsed on his knees, "I can't hurt him after all he did for me and Kiyoki, I just can't!"

"Ren, I'll do this, make sure the others are safe.", Eve put his hand on the mages shoulder, who nodded and got up."Hibiki, I didn't want it to come to this."

"Come to what, exactly? I already defeated the supposed strongest of the six, my power as already exceeded his strength!", Hibiki laughed, he doesn't know?

"Hibiki, you are fighting weakest to strongest.", Eve bowed his head and closed his eyes,"Kiyoki, Grandine holds the title of strongest."

"Well then, that changes things. Fight me, Grandine, show me your worth.", Hibiki gazed at Kiyoki, who tensed.

"No."

"What?"

"No. I won't fight you."

"FIGHT ME!", The air around Hibiki crackled with rage, and lightning began shooting from random places. I watched as the other dragons evacuated everyone, all my friends disappearing.

"NATSU! GO!", Kiyoki yelled,"It's too dangerous!", She pushed me behind her.

"Dammit! I can fight you know!", I yelled back, slightly pissed that she didn't trust me.

"I don't want you getting hurt! I can't lose you!", She turned to face me, and there, in her emerald eyes, was pain. A pain so deep and horrid that it hurt just to look into her eyes. I nodded, and the pain lessened, but was still there. "Natsu, if anything happens, you run, understand?" What? She was asking me to ditch her now?

"Hell no.", I growled, grabbing her hand."I won't leave you.", I looked in to her eyes, and kissed her lips. "Never. I will never leave you to die, Kiyoki, learn that."

"Awww, sweet, now FIGHT DAMMIT!", I turned and saw Hibiki launch a ball of lightning at me. I covered my face, closed my eyes and waited for the end. But when I didn't feel the searing heat of the lightning, I opened my eyes and looked up.

Kiyoki was standing in front of me with her arms out, hair flying back."You messed with the wrong dragon, Aragorn.", She growled, glowing. "Secret Dragon Art: THUNDERSTRIKE!", A flurry of dark clouds, crackling with lightning, shot out of her hands, aiming for Hibiki, who paled.