EXTRA!: WendyxEve

Grand Magic Games, two-on-two battle

"OKASAN!", Wendy sobbed.

"Kiyoki...", Agnicolia whispered, and his eyes flickered from the blank white to his original colour. "Stop.", He glowed a different shade, and turned back into his tired human form, before collapsing on his knees.

"Ren...", Kiyoki sighed in relief as she stopped glowing.

"I'm so sorry.", His voice was quiet and feeble, but it could be heard by everyone in the deathly silent arena.

"I know.", She landed and pulled the older dragon into a hug,"I know."

"He tried to kill us!", Sting and Rogue came storming into the arena, and Kiyoki growled.

"You haven't noticed that it might have been your fault!?", She hissed, standing up. "If you hadn't killed Weisslogia or Okasan, you wouldn't have had your life on the line! You wouldn't have been at the jaws of death! You wouldn't have had to rely on me to save your unworthy skins!", She walked over to Sting and punched him in the face, the sheer force knocking him to the ground. "Do I need to do the same to you?", She raised her eye at Rogue, who quickly shook his head.

"Eve.", Kiyoki turned around and gasped.

"Wendy! Get away from him!", She shrieked. Wendy was standing in front of Astor, slowly stroking his snout.

"I know you're there, Eve. I know you don't want to hurt anyone. Please, tell me I'm right.", She kept stroking the golden scales, and Astor's eyes flickered.

"Wendy.", Eve whispered, it was Eve's voice, not Astor's deep, vicious one. "Wendy, I'm so sorry.", The entire crowd watched in amazement as Wendy hugged the dragon.

"I know, Eve.", She planted a kiss on his snout, and the scales on his cheeks turned a rosy pink. "I know."

The dragon began to glow, and, to everyone's amazement, the dragon vanished, and in his place, a torn-up Eve. "I'm so sorry.", He whispered, and Wendy hugged him with all her might.

"It's okay, we all get angry sometimes.", The tiny girl whispered, and Eve's body began to shake as he sobbed. "Eve?"

"How you still care for me, I don't know! I almost killed Kiyoki, Wendy! I could have taken your family again!", He yelled, and Wendy shook her head.

"A person is only truly dead, if they are completely forgotten.", She explained, smiling. Kiyoki began to cry, and Natsu looked at her, worried.

"She's growing up, my little Wendy's growing up!", The blonde dabbed at her eyes, and Natsu laughed quietly, before his laugh turned into a growl as Eve kissed his adopted daughter's head. "Natsu, leave it.", His mate warned, and Natsu cowered.

...

 Three Years Later

"Remember that day,", Wendy started, and Eve turned to face her,"At the Grand Magic Games, you found out Weisslogia died, and you lost it?"

"Yeah, I remember, why though?"

"Why was I the only one who could stop you?", Wendy asked, and Eve looked away,"Eve?"

"It's nothing."

"Eve, I know about the sign.", She whispered, and Eve stiffened.

"You do? How much?"

"Of course, and most of it, besides the actual sign. Can you tell me?"

Eve sighed,"I was young, about 1 500 years old, and, one day, I saw a beam of gold light entwined with blue light. Weisslogia told me that it was my sign, and it was to do with the sky. So, I waited. And, when Kiyoki was born, I thought she was my mate, but, there was no connection."