A/N

This is a work of pure fiction. I do not own Dreamworks, How To Train Your Dragon, or any of the music and pictures in this story. The pictures were found on Google, and the music belongs to their respective owners. This fic does include some descriptions of violence and adult situations, but not enough to warrant a Mature rating, so read at your own risk. I would probably rate this as age 13+.  Characters and events referenced from the world of HTTYD are not mine. The characters that belong to me are my OCs including:

* Brenna Dergenson

* Nightwing

* Duskwing

* Flameshadow

* Stormfang

* Emberclaw

* Seastrike

* Suntooth

* Helle & Floki Halldor

* Eris & Ingrid Ragnhild

* Magnus Bloodsword

* Sylvi Jorgenson

* Sage Jorgenson

Please note that this story is slightly AU, as I had started writing it during season 2 of Race to the Edge, before the rest of the show was complete. I absolutely love the movies and shows, and this story is only an idea I came up with about two years ago. Personally, I enjoyed the ending to Race to the Edge, but in this story, some of the relationships in RTTE and HTTYD 2 have been modified to fit better with the collection of stories I intend to create. Also, I love every one of the characters in HTTYD, especially Hiccup, but I have noticed that there are very few stories about Snotlout, Tuffnut, Fishlegs, Eret, or Dagur out there. This is only the first out of a few stories I have planned for this series.

Again, just because I've changed certain relationships, does not mean I don't ship the couples that were actually in the series.

Also, the main character in the story is a healer, so she uses and mentions a variety of herbs and plants commonly used to treat certain illnesses, infections, or wounds. In saying that, I am NOT a medical professional of any sort, nor am I a botanist. I did some research on the topic in order to use them to the best of my ability. DO NOT take my word for it on some of these cures to treat yourself or someone else of anything they are dealing with. Always consult a medical professional or local herbal specialist before trying any of what I mention in the story.

Thank you so much for reading and comments are always welcome and I would really appreciate it if you took the time to vote! Hope you enjoy! =)

P.S. I will also be uploading this story to my account on Quotev.com. I will add a link to my page below so please notify me and Wattpad if you see this story on anything except for the site listed above. Thank you so much!

https://www.quotev.com/story/11134474/On-Loves-Wings-A-Snotlout-Jorgenson-Fanfiction/1