1

Brielle

Taping the brim of my glass, I looked around at my surroundings. I don't know why I was here in this bar, past curfew. It didn't make much sense really.

I just remember talking with my friend, Hamilton. He told me I was such a goody goody, which made me mad. I wasn't as perfect as everyone thought. Maybe I got really good grades, and never caused trouble, but that's not all to me.

So tonight I decided to head here for an hour or so, to prove him wrong. This bar wasn't as disgusting as I made it out though. Feeling out of place, I look down at my outfit. A white fuzzy sweater, black skirt, and my normal sneakers. My hair was held in a tight high pony, I looked sweet.

In this bar, the very few girls, wore nothing like me. Leather, black, boots, and piercings decorated them. Only ten minutes have passed and I have a deep feeling of regret.

Finishing the rest of my beer, I decide to get up off my stool. Making my way out, I'm stopped by a guy. He looked around nineteen, a few years older than me. "How are you doing sweets?"

My face cringes at his words, was this his way to pick up girls? With a black tee and leather jacket, I knew he was a greaser. Everyone in here was one, except me. "Fine, now can you please move out of my way?"

Shaking his head, he comes closer to me. Oh no. I'm so dumb for coming here now I'm going to get rapped. "No can do. Now let's get out of here." Grappling my arms, I want to scream. Not like anyone would help me.

"Please," I mange to say, even though I felt like chocking on my own air. He tries to make his way back out the door, but he's stopped by a hand.

"I'd advise you let go of her now, or you'll regret it." The boy holding me looks like he's going to piss his pants. Letting go off me, he runs out of the bar as quick as a cheetah.

I come eye to eye with my savior, and wow. He stood tall, with chocolate brown hair. His eyes looked up me up and down then smiled at me. "You alright doll?" I nod my head yes. He crosses his arms looking at me. "What's a soc like you doing here? Doesn't seem like your place."

Taking a deep breath, I give myself the courage to speak. "I don't know really. Thanks for helping me though, but I should get going."

Trying to make it out the door, I'm blocked by him again. "You shouldn't be walking around alone. Not a pretty face like yours, can I walk you home?"

Even though he saved me, I don't completely trust him. He could try to get in my pants too for all I know. Rejecting his offer, I manage to get out. "No thanks, have a goodnight."

Quickly walking away from the bar, I soon arrive home safely. My parents were also asleep which helped me get in without being caught.

I couldn't wait to tell Hamilton about my night tomorrow at school.

-