21

Brielle

Everything seemed to be on the line right now at this very moment. Charging down the streets of Tulsa at two thirty in the morning. I was ahead of all of the others but Pony and Johnny were close to catching up to me.

There's three routes to the river, but Dallas only knows one of them, which is where I go to lead the boys.

Adrenaline was the only thing getting me through this, but I didn't know how much farther I was going to go. Knowing Dallas he either caused trouble with Tim Shepard or the Police.

Tim doesn't scare Dallas this much, but the police freaks him out. It's gotta be the Feds after him. "Guys were close!" I shout as we start to leave the main streets.

But of course I heard the sirens sound out, they were close. My heart dropped right there and I didn't know if I was going to be able to push on much more.

Crossing into Main and third, I see a figure standing there under the light. They stood tall and lean. Is that him? Why the hell is he just standing there? Is he stupid?

That's when he turned around and faced us. Not being able to see him until the police cars came up behind him. Sirens and lights filled the atmosphere making it all suddenly claustrophobic for me. Around twenty feet apart, all of us stop.

Nothing was said, and the police officers were the only ones to move. That's when Dallas spoke before trying to dash off, "I'm sorry gang, and I love you Brielle." As he tried to make the bolt I felt something in me drop.

He loves me.

Bang!

His form soon collapsed, and that's when I screamed. My screaming out a banshee to shame in that very moment. Not caring about anything else I ran to him and fell down next to his limp, lifeless body.

Resting his head into my lap I examine to see where the wound was. A dark sticky substance was felt on my hands and I knew it was blood. Speaking through his shirt towards his lower torso. Brushing the hair out of his face, his eyes still manage to hold some emotion in there.

"Dallas please, don't leave. I forgive you."

His gruff voice responded back to me, catching me off guard. "You don't even know what I did." The boys around us were crowding the police telling them to call for help, and wouldn't calm down.

"I love you too Dally." A sad smile appears across my lips as I say those very words, holding him close to me. Trying to use his jacket to help stop the blood flow, but who knew if it was helping.

His eyes come to a new life with his bright eyes,  and a full on grim forms into his face. Only Dallas Winston could be like this while there's a possible chance for him to die. "You called me Dally."

Laughing, I must have seemed like a madman, he joins in quietly. Must have been somewhat pain for him though. "I've called you it once before at least. Please, stay with me. We can change and make it in the long run. Don't give up on us."

I couldn't just loose him after I told him I loved him. What kind of love story would that be?Happy endings were a possibility, you just have to work through the bad stuff first.

"Brielle, it's okay. If I don't make it, please don't get stuck me and not love others. Live your life, be yourself! Don't let anyone get in the way of your dreams. Help bring socs and greasers finally come together even." We both laughed quietly at that. "Find someone who cares for you and will treat you right. Make the world your bitch Bri. It's your life for a reason, so take every opportunity. Never forget. Never forget that I love you. More than anyone in this whole world. That's how much I love you."

That's when his eyes closed.

That's when the tears came.

That's when the sirens sounded.

That's when I realized pain.

Realized loss.

Realized love.

Dallas Winston is and will always be my first ever one true love.

-

-

AN

So this is the last official chapter, but there will be an epilogue to sum it all up for he characters.

I think I have a few spin offs too so we'll see about those ;)

Anyways I'm still deciding if Dallas should die or not. It's a big choice that will flip this book.

We'll just have to wait and see.