WHAT!?

Almost as soon as Todoroki walked through the classroom door, Iida shot up from his desk, eyes glaring daggers at Todoroki. Iida pushed in his chair and walked over to Todoroki "You are late!" He accused, moving his hands for additional effect.

"I know, I know, something just... Came up" Todoroki murmured. This was Iida usual routine if someone was late, and all had grown to accept that, but today Todoroki really just had not wanted this to happen. Any other time this would be fine.. Todoroki thought with a sigh.

"That is no excuse to be late!" Iida shot back at Todoroki.

Todoroki exhaled as he took his seat. He didn't need this today. Mina was sitting behind Todoroki that day, as per usual, but what was not usual was the lifelike bulge in the back of Todoroki's shirt, and Mina decided to point it out.

"Um, Todoroki, there's a... little something in your shirt.." Mina said. Although no one could see the action, Toru nodded in agreement.

"O-oh That? I-it's nothing.." He said nervously, trying to avoid the subject.

The lump sneezed.

"Todoroki.." Mina said questionably.

"S-sorry Todo.." the lump said in a child's voice.

Mina gasped. "OH. MY. GOD. That sounded too cute!! What is it? Who is it? You better not have kidnapped it!" she said, her voice raising to a louder tone.

She shoved her finger into the back of Todoroki's shirt only to be swatted away by a little hand. "Ugh.. I really don't want to deal with this today, especially like this.. That 'It' is Midoriya.."

Hearing his name, the 'IT' popped it's head out. The lump had green eyes and forest colored hair. "OHMYGOD" Mina said, her words clumping together. 

"Shhh!" Todoroki hissed harshly. "I can't have anybody find out about this..!" Todoroki said quietly.

"Find out about what!?" Iida asked. Iida noticed what they were looking at and followed their gaze to the child in Todoroki's shirt. 

"Todoroki, rule number 46 section 2 paragraph 5 states, no bringing any outsiders to the U.A. High School premises!" Iida said angrily. 

"C'mon Iida, loosen up, the kids adorable". Mina said casually.

"Well, I have one question-" At this point the whole class noticed the child because of Iida's loud voice. "-who is this child..?" Iida inquired, his head tilting.

Everyone nodded in agreement to the question. Todoroki sighed. "I really didn't want you to find out like this, but it's Midoriya.."The class gave off collective gasps and one laugh. Of course, that one laugh come from Bakugo.

"LOOKS LIKE DEKU LOOKS HOW HE ACTS NOW!" Bakugo said still laughing. Because of all of the attention, Izuku slipped back down, trying to conceal himself.

"C'mon, you're scaring him!" Uraraka said as she came by to check on her friend.

"Well there IS another thing you guys should know.. It seems he has lost all of his memory, including his time at U.A." The students stared at Todoroki, then back at Izuku in shock.

"S-so Deku is really just a child now..?" Ochako said nervously.

Todoroki sighed, obviously tired of the commotion. "Yes, I took him here because.. I didn't want him to stay at my house with my quote on quote 'family'." Todoroki said with air quotes.

He got Izuku out of his shirt and plopped him onto the desk. He was wearing an All Might shirt that was about 3 sizes too big for him. "Couldn't you have found something.. His size..?" Momo asked pulling his shirt a bit.