Aftermath

Aftermath One

     The rest of the heroes came soon after the battle. It was obvious it was hard fought, with five bodies unconscious. Midnight, just in case, ripped off her sleeve and the pink gas was released over the bodies. The police and the ambulance came soon afterwards. 

    Uraraka will live, but she has 9 broken bones, both her legs broken, ad three popped blood vessels.  She will be in a wheelchair for six months following this incident.

  Iida only has a broken arm, but it was the same damaged arm as before. He finally agreed to have the nerve transplant after a year of fighting through the continous pain.

   Aizawa's injuries were by far the worst out of those three. There were three plastic surgeons that came in to make his face normal, after, of course, the doctors casted him and gave him 1,356 stitches.

   There were 37, give or take, villains that were arrested who had many injuries, none as bad as the three listed above, and they are all awaiting trial. 

  Izuku was looked over, his bones with many hairline fractures, bruises on his bones, dislocated joints, many scars that brought some doctors to tears, and his arm. His right arm was pulled off. He lost a lot of blood during that, he almost died. The stump was stitched up, but there was nothing else they could do.

  Aftermath Two

    "W..What should we do with him, Doctor?" Mina asked, scared. Class 1-A nodded in agreement. 

    "He isn't safe with us here, we need somewhere else to keep him.." Sero added.

  "And those memories.. That's something you can't heal.." Momo said, wiping a tear from her cheek.

  "For the memories," The doctor started, " we can eradicate the current brainwaves in his short term and long term memories. Meaning he will lose all of his memories." The class looked at eachother. They all wanted what was best for Izuku. They agreed with his terms, but he held out his hands, stopping what they were saying.

    "BUT, you can make him remember those memories again. If he sees ANY of you guys and learns your names again, he will get all of them back through a painful rush of brainwaves." The doctor said, sadly.

   They still wanted to keep Izuku, but if this meant he was happy, they would do this. Uraraka was not in the room, for that would make this so much more painful. They agreed mutually for the operation to be done. 

  They watched as the doctors cut a small hole into the back of Izuku's neck, and injected the shot. They stitched him back up, and put a heavy dose of sleep medication on him. 

   Class 1-A was around Izuku's room, talking about what happened. "I can't believe that his arm was.." Jirou stopped mid-sentence, but Kaminari understood. 

   "Yeah.. He might not be able to be a hero again.." They hugged each other for support and cried.

    The doctor waved them in to say their goodbyes. They decided it would be a good idea to send him to an orphanage, nearly 2 hours away. They walked into the room, and even though he was asleep, they said their farewells. 

In an Undisclosed location..

    She walked out of the building, after she checked that the children were okay throughout the night. She walked down the porch, but tripped over something. It was a basket with a note tied to it. It said "Take care, His name is Izuku Midoriya". She looked at the child and gasped. "Wiccu!! Wiccu come here!" She said as she took the child inside.

============================================================

This is not the end of this book, but I will need a lot of help for the upcoming chapters. I need 34 character ideas, for classes 1-A and 1-B. This will continue up 'till then. I need: 

Name

Age

Gender

Appearence

Quirk

Personality

Extra facts

In this order. Message me privately or comment. I will eventually make a list of all the characters once I get them all. I will also be helping, so please don't let this take too long! And Thank you guys so much for 5k views!!! I'm so happy!