4 Years Later..

"Isn't this one cool!!" Izuku said, pointing to the new edition to 'Heroes Magazine'.

        "Woah!!" Usagi said, looking at the page.

        Usagi was, well is, Izuku's only friend at the Orphanage. Most other people looked at him with disgust, or like you would look at a broken or unwanted toy. Sure he only had one arm, but wasn't he still human? 

  "Well, I mean, he isn't my FAVORITE hero.." Usagi said with a smirk. "I like Shoto much better than that one.."

   "What!? How could you not like Kacchan, The Explosion Hero!" Izuku said back. Usagi started laughing at Izuku's reaction. Izuku was about a year younger than Usagi, them being 7 and 8, but they were still best friends. 

 Usagi didn't have many friends either. He just stood out too much. With his Big fluffy Pink hair and his red eyes. He was also shorter than the other kids. And he didn't really talk much to anybody else. People thought he was "Too" mysterious, so they steered clear of him. But he met Izuku, somebody like him. He understood the not being accepted part, probably more than Usagi himself did. They both called each other by their first name since they're so close.

   "Izuku, what do you want to do now?" Usagi said as Izuku closed the Magazine.

   "I want a rematch! Lets race again! Quirks are allowed!" Izuku said while shaking Usagi's Shoulders.

    "Haven't you had enough rematches? C'mon, Izuku." Usagi said, with a fake sigh.

      Izuku just shook his shoulders more.

   "Fine, Fine . Just calm down there. Once around he courtyard?" Usagi asked, shoving Izuku's hands off his shoulders.

    "Yes!" Izuku jumped up, and ran to the cubby where all the shoes were kept. He grabbed a pair of green sneakers and put them on. He ran outside before Usagi could get his shoes on.

    "Sorry about Izuku, but we're just going outside." Usagi told the worker there. She just smiled and went back to cleaning.

Outside  

     Izuku began stretching while Usagi walked over to a nearby rabbit. He tapped it and felt his senses get sharper, and he felt much faster on his feet.

     Usagi Bunni: Quirk- Animal Copying.

        He can copy the abilities of any animal he comes in contact with. The effects usually last for 5 minutes. Creator: AnimalLover331038

    "Ready!" Izuku shouted.

     Usagi knew Izuku had some crazy power, I mean, he broke a whole through the wall when he though he saw a spider! He had a cast for a while afterwards. But Usagi knows he can control some portion of whatever his quirk is.

      "I'm coming, I'm coming. Hold your horses." Usagi said, with one hand up and one hand in his pocket.

      They got a worker there to be the judge on who gets there first. "Ready... Set... GO!" The worker said, bringing his hand down.

    They both sped off at astounding speeds for their age. They were neck and neck, but Usagi just managed to beat Izuku.

   "Aw C'mon! I was so close! Rematch! Rematch! Re..match..! re..match.." Izuku started, but he began to yawn.

   "It's bed time Izuku, lets get some sleep. We can do it tomorrow." Usagi said as he walked Izuku to the beds.

    Since the Orphanage didn't have enough beds for everyone to have their own, Izuku and Usagi shared one. " 'Night Izuku, Don't let the bedbugs bite!" Usagi said, but Izuku had already went to sleep.

   Usagi smiled then closed his eyes too.

The Next Day

      The next day was probably the worst in Izuku's entire life.

       "No! You can't go!" Izuku said, as he wiped tears from his eyes.

       "This is my only chance Izuku! People want to adopt me! If I don't get adopted, I'll just be sad. Do you want that for me??" Usagi said, also crying.

      "Of Course! B-But.." Izuku sobbed, while running up to Usagi hugging him.

     The Orphanage worker came into the room saying "Usagi, did you say your- I'll leave this to you." The worker said bowing, and walking out of the room.

      Usagi looked back at Izuku, but Izuku was cutting up their favorite Magazine! "Izuku! Stop!" But then he realized what Izuku was doing. He was cutting out two have the UA applications.

     "PROMISE me, that we will see each other here.." Izuku said, calming down.

     "Izuku... I..I promise." Usagi Replied.

     Just then the worker came in and brought Izuku out of the room, for who knows why. 'Bye Usagi!!!" Izuku screamed as he left. 

     Usagi's new 'Parents' entered the room. One had a head that looked like a rock, and one had spiky hair and big lips. H-he knew this people! These were some of the top heroes! Both from class 1-A! Usagi left a note on Izuku's bed before he gathered his things and left. "You ready?" The big lipped man asked. Usagi realized they were both men, but he didn't say anything. 

     "Y-Yeah.." He looked back one more time and left the orphanage forever.

Afterwards Izuku's PoV

    I sat on his bed and clutched the Application in my hands, my tears falling onto it. Once I'm old enough, I will get to UA.. I will see my friend again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

     I'm so sorry for posting so late!! I thought I needed more characters but I realized that you guys would need some backstory!! I'm so so Sorry! Forgive me Please! -bow bow- But I still need 18 more characters to start the actual story, so please make them! I love seeing how creative you guys are! I'm so sorry..