The Trolley Problem

Izuku was walking to  school, excited for another day at U.A High school. I still can't believe yesterday actually happened.. Izuku thought, deeply submerged in his subconscious. He was listening to Killer Queen, which was a tribute to his favorite band, Queen. He felt a slight bump, and looked up, his thoughts seemingly being smeared away. It was the same girl from yesterday, Eri, was it? He jumped, realizing this was her. "S..Sorry Eri!" Izuku said with a slight blush on his face.

          "It's fine Midoriya! You just have to get out of your big head sometimes!" She said, flicking his forehead, laughing.

           He nervously laughed, and rubbed his forehead. She's so nice.. Izuku thought, watching her laugh. "S..So um.. I saw you yesterday.. but I don't know any other school than U.A that's in this district.. So what are you doing walking around here every m..morning..? N..Not that that's a problem or anything!" Izuku said, waving his hands making sure he didn't offend her.

           "Midoriya, you're smarter than this! If there's only one school in the area, and I walk the same route as you, where would I go?" Eri said, shaking her head while smiling.

           "S..So you go to..!?" Izuku said, flabbergasted.

           "Yup! Eri, Class 1-A, reporting for duty!" She said, doing a mock salute.

           "W..Wow! I d..didn't realize you went there! Lets walk together! I..If that's okay w..with you of course.." Izuku said, pushing his fingers together.

           "Of course it's okay! You gotta have more confidence if you're gonna be the top hero!" Eri said, smiling at him.

           "Th..That's my dream, h..how did you know?" Izuku said, confused.

           Eri paused, realized her mistake, and quickly said "Doesn't everyone want to be the top hero?" 

           "Good point, I..I guess I can work on it.." Izuku said.

           "Yup! We better start walking, or we'll be late; can't be the top hero if we're late, right?" Eri said.

           "Very true." Izuku said back.

            They walked in silence for a few minutes. Eri turned to Izuku and said "Whatcha listening to?"

            "I..It's a band called Queen, would you like to listen..?" Izuku asked holding one of his earbuds in his good hand.

            "Of Course! Beats walking in silence, you know." Eri said, taking the earbud and plugging it into her ear. The song that was playing was Radio Ga Ga. They continued to walk, humming along to the tune.

U.A Highschool

           "See you tomorrow, Eri!" Izuku said, waving to Izuku.

           "C'ya Midoriya!" Eri said, walking off to her class.

Eri

           He doesn't seem to remember who I am, or who Ms. Uraraka is either.. I'll have to ask Mirio about it.. But he's so cute!! Eri thought, fangirling.

Izuku

           Izuku walked into the classroom, and took his seat right next to Usagi. "Whats up Usagi?" Izuku said as he took out his binder.

           "The sky" He said with a wink, and started laughing.

           Izuku snickered at this, and felt a light tap on his shoulder. He turned around and saw three students, 2 male and 1 female. "Would you look at this, U.A. has a handicapped program!" The boy said to Izuku.