Sports Festival: The Start

"We're holding the.." Ms. Uraraka paused for dramatic effect.

"Get on with it!" Usagi said jokingly.

"..The Sports Festival!" She said, finally finishing her sentence.

Quickly, murmurs and excited whispers spread throughout the room.

"No way!"

"It's gonna be sweet!"

        "We wont show up much.. We're B class after all.."

         "Too Hyped Man!"

          "Calm down everybody! The Sports Festival is 2 Weeks away, so you have plenty of time to practice all you want!" Ms. Uraraka said with a big grin on her face.

          Izuku had clenched his fist in excitement. He was glad to finally have a chance to show the world what he could do, and that he wasn't useless. He turned to Usagi and grinned, and Usagi grinned knowing what Izuku was thinking.

           "Oh wait, there's definitely more! Since U.A. has extra funding, the winning class gets to go to the beach!" Ms. Uraraka said.

            The whole class roared in glee. 

             "What challenges will we have to do when we get there?"

              "We don't know until we get there." Ms. Uraraka said as she shrugged.

              She gave the class the next period to talk about it. She was listening and finally said. "This reminds me of whenever I did the Sports Festival.. Ah good times.." She sighed remembering the times when she began to fall for Izuku. "I even have some clips of the sports festival, want to see?" She asked as she held a disc up.

              There were nods of the head, and yeses in the classroom. She nodded and slid the disc into the slot. The screen of the T.V. blinked into life and showed a girl with bobbed-cut hair and rosy cheeks. She was fighting what seemed to be a stick of dynamite with blonde hair. She ran up to the boy, her hands slightly touching the ground, and took his attacks head on. It went on like this for about a minute. Then she grinned, touched her hands together, and rocks rained through the air. The Blonde boy easily exploded the rocks, but he looked taken aback. she was flown across the arena, and slid across the ground. The blonde boy stared at her, and she got up. He said something to her, that the the students couldn't make out. She started to walk towards him, but she collapsed from exhaustion. Ms. Uraraka flicked the T.V. off and smiled at the students. 

                "This was of me fighting the #2 hero, well, as you guys know him-" she was cut off by the whole class shouting.

                "KACCHAN!" They shouted, and began to ask questions repeatedly.

                "Calm down, we were in the same class together-" 

                "Wait, Kacchan is one of the younger heroes, how could you two be in the same class?" A kid named Vadiu asked. Izuku silently noted this was the other bully.

                 There was some silence, and Ms. Uraraka looked as if she were about to murder someone. "I'M 26, JUST LIKE HIM!!" She yelled as the class winced.

               Izuku didn't understand why people were confused on the topic, she was obviously very young.

               "Anyways, we will be giving you two weeks to prepare for the events, and we expect you to work very hard on your technique, quirks, and thinking." Uraraka~Sensei advised.