Home(s)

Todoroki was holding onto Izuku's hand as they left U.A. High. Izuku was jumping up and down, excited to go off to Todoroki's house. I really shouldn't take him home.. I mean, my quote on quote 'Dad' might reject him, and possibly worse.. Todoroki thought while looking down at Izuku.

      Instead of going to Todoroki's actual house, he checked into a nearby hotel and told his Dad that it was for a field trip for school. Of course his Dad bought it, since he could care less about his son's whereabouts. Todoroki and Izuku checked into the hotel, Izuku gaping at how big the building was. "S-so Todo.. This is your house..?!" Izuku asked in his Childish voice.

      "No.. I-it's... Um.. Under repairs..?" Todoroki said, making up an excuse on the spot.

       "S-so we're just going to.. stay here..?" Izuku replied, oblivious to him lying.

       "Yes,  and we'll have plenty of fun." Todoroki said back to him, in the most upbeat voice he could muster.

        Hearing this, Izuku smiled and began to run around the lobby looking at everything and everyone around him. The other people there looked at the child, amused. "I remember when my kid was at that age.." one person in the lobby said.

        "Yeah.. They sure were adorable.." another one replied.

         One women turned to Todoroki and said "You look so young to be a father..." at hearing this, Todoroki, obviously wanting to clear up the situation, tried to come up with an excuse that was at least semi-believable.

         "So he's your cousin..?" She finally replied in a confused tone.

          Todoroki sighed, tired of making excuses for Izuku. "Yes, he is my younger cousin that's visiting me."

          "Ah, well he's really cute!" She said as Izuku was trying to pet a dog in the lobby. "Have fun with him." She finished as she walked away and smiled.

         Todoroki finally got checked into a room and Izuku ran in. "Come on Midoriya, let's get you cleaned up. You're a mess."

         Todoroki proceeded to wash Izuku and take a shower himself. He helped Izuku get dressed and said "Come on, we're going into town."

         Todoroki took his hand and started to walk out of the room when Izuku tripped. He helped Izuku up and started to walk again. Izuku tripped again. Todoroki sighed and put him on his shoulders. "Piggy-back ride, Please!!" Izuku shouted as they left the room.

        Todoroki was on the phone talking to his sister telling her what really happened and what he was doing as they walked out of the hotel. "..and that's basically what happened" Todoroki finished. 

       His Sister, Fuyumi, asked "Well, can I visit you guys??"

       "Um.. Sure? Meet us at the cafe downtown." Todoroki answered.

       "Ok see you there!" Fuyumi replied.

       They hung up. Then, Izuku started to shout "Faster! Faster!" and Todoroki broke into a light jog. 

-Break-

       Once they finally made it to the Cafe, he waved at his older sister. "Heeeyy!" Fuyumi yelled to them as she ran up to the duo.

       "So where is you-" she stopped as she saw Izuku's head on top of Todoroki's head.

       "Oh my god!!! He's adorable!!! Didn't you say this was your former classmate?? I wonder if he was this cute before.. Maybe you could have hooked me up." she said as she winked at Todoroki.