Chaos Breaks Out

Uraraka's POV

                My eyes widened as I realized what was happening. They knew! Somehow, they knew! She can't dwell on this, not now anyways. She still needed to complete the objective. "Yes Uraraka, I knew. They didn't because they would give it away." The sound of his voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

        "You really think I wouldn't know who you are and what you're quirk is?" Tomura said with a smile.

     "Why didn't you do anything about it then..?" I asked cautiously, trying to show I wasn't scared.

    It wasn't working.

    "Well, you do know I would take any chance to eradicate a hero, right?" He kept smiling.

    I ignored what he said. "You're Insane!"

  "How DID you find that out?" He said, his words dripping with sarcasm.

   'Wait! Whats that over there!" I shouted at him.

    He turned around and that's when I lunged for him, my palm outstretched. He grabbed my arm without looking and said "Do I look THAT dumb? Is it the hands on my body, maybe?" He chuckled at his joke.

   He activated his quirk and almost immediately my arm burnt with pain. I screamed out, for anyone. There was a blur in the air and Tomura was thrown off me. "Iida!!" I screamed, holding my arm to my torso.

    "Hey! We're on the battlefield! I'm Ingenium here!" He said, wrestling Tomura to the ground.

      Just then, a black-Purple portal opened below Tomura and he disappeared. A second later, Tomura fell from the sky onto Iida. I looked up just in time to see the portal closing. I looked everywhere for Kurigiri. I yelled out loud, to anyone near me, "Find Kurigiri! The portal guy, and disable his quirk!" I heard multiple okays from this.

       I turned back to Iida as I saw Tomura reaching out for his face. I screamed and ran at Tomura, jumped at him, and activated my quirk. I felt something, but I brushed one of the hands on his body! I emitted a low growl, a sound that even I didn't know I could make. Then, Tomura whistled into the air. A blur, faster than Iida, blurred to the side of Tomura.

   It was Midoriya.

Tomura's POV

   These kids! I thought it was only Uraraka here, trying to get revenge, but no! Iida was here too, and most likely others. I whistled for my Deku. Yes, he could save me from this. I'm sure everyone else in this compound has been defeated, so everyone would be coming to me. This had really turned out to be a horrible day.

    But Deku! He was a hostage AND a soldier in one! They couldn't kill their main objective, or else this would have been futile! Deku arrived by my side, finally. "Deku, get them. Maim them. Kill them!" I screamed and pointed.

       He ran up to Uraraka first. Good, disable her before anyone else. She can't catch him so I should be fine- Wait! Deku was floating in the air, had she somehow touched him? He looked everywhere, then he finally saw those glowing red eyes coming from the trees. Aizawa. He ran towards the tree he was in, and shoved his hand onto the trunk. My had quickly went through it, thanks to my quirk. Losing his balance, Aizawa fell out of the tree. My hand quickly went to his face and I activated my quirk. He screamed, and I savored it. Deku had his quirk back, this would all be fine. He heard a snap, bones most likely. He let go of Aizawa's face, if you could call it that anymore, and walked back to Deku. 

 Izuku's POV

   My mind was empty. If I tried to from what they called a "thought" , I always felt a sharp pain in my head. He did what the man told him to do, attack them. If he didn't, he didn't know what the man might do to him if he didn't follow orders... He hit the girl with one of his punches, feeling a sharp twang of pain not in his brain, but in his heart.

    Uraraka's POV

     I held my stomach inwards, for if I didn't, I would surely pass out from blood poisoning. Why Midoriya, they had to do this to Midoriya.. She stood up, feeling nauseous since she had not deactivated her quirk yet. She ran to Tomura, still holding her stomach in. She leaped towards him, ignoring the searing pain. SHe grabbed Izuku's arm. Tomura did the same. "I'll activate my quirk if you don't let go!!" Tomura yelled.

        She called his bluff and kept pulling. Then, there was no resistance at all. She looked at him and saw that Izuku's arm was pulled off, completely.

  Uraraka screamed and lunged towards Tomura. He side-stepped, just as easily as you might when you move for someone. She felt deep anger, she keeps failing, this was life or death here! I don't know why, but I began to swipe at the air. "Going insane to, huh?" Tomura taunted.

  She ignored him and his laughter, because she had a plan. Once she felt like she had done enough, she pressed her fingers together. She promptly threw up, but it worked nonetheless. She felt the air pushing her deeper into the ground, Tomura soon followed. He saw him try to reach out for her, but to no avail. It had worked! It.. Had.. That's when she passed out.