1. Finding the thief

Meliodis stood before the king, his hands in his pockets. "So what do you want us to do again?", he asks. The king sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose. "I said that I want you to find all of your sacred treasures", he repeats. Meliodis scratches his head and looks around the room. "Uh how exactly are we suppose to find them all?". "I don't care how you do it, the seven deadly sins are indeed strong but if each one is equipped with a sacred treasure they will be even stronger. While this nation is at its lowest point we can't risk letting our guard down, other nations might use this as an opportunity to attack". "Ok can I get someone to help us?", he asks. "Sure, who do you have in mind?", the king asks. "Pockets". "Pockets the thief?!". "Yup that's the one". The king sighs. "Whatever just get the sacred treasures then send that criminal away when you're done, shes stolen enough from this kingdom". "OK sure thing old man, we will be back as soon as we're done", Meliodis winks. He walks out of the broken castle with Elizabeth trailing behind him. "Why do you need to get help from a criminal, Sir Meliodis?", she questions. He meets her gaze and smiles. "Well this woman is incredibly skilled at what she does, she has only ever been caught once and that was by me". "But how do you know that this woman can help?". "I know she can, she knows everything".

Meliodis and Elizabeth walked into the Boar Hat. "We have a quest!", Meliodis exclaims. "What is it?", Diane asks. "We are going to be searching for someone". "Who is it?", King asks. "Pockets the thief!". Ban was sitting in the corner of the tavern sipping on his drink and spat out the liquid that was in his mouth. Everyone was now staring at him with raised eyebrows. He wiped the drink from his lips and frowned. "Please can we find someone else? Anyone else?", he begs. Meliodis shakes his head. "Sorry Ban, we really need her, why are you so against her? Is she your ex or something?". Ban blushed a bit, furiously shaking his head. "Nope I don't know her at all, sorry I was just thinking about somebody else", he says, nervously rubbing the back of his neck. Gilthunder and Hauser sat at one of the many tables. "Why are you looking for her?", Hauser asks. "She is the only person I know that can find and steal anything". "I know her", Diane says with a smile. "How?", King asks. "Oh we met about 20 years, I was struggling to find food and she helped me out", she giggled. Everyone except Meliodis, Diane and Ban raised an eyebrow. "Why would she do that? She's a criminal", Elizabeth asked. "She may steal everything but she has a kind heart". All of this got the others thinking, everyone had heard stories of Pockets. She was known as evil and murderous, killing people and stealing their possessions.

Gilthunder and Hauser left, leaving only the sins, Elizabeth and Hawk. Gowther and Merlin were in their rooms, probably asleep. "So how do we find her?", Elizabeth asks. Meliodis takes out a newspaper and lays it out on the table. He points to the head line on the front page. 'Robbed again'. The article read ' A young lord and his fiance have been struck once again by the criminal known as Pockets for the second time'. "How do we know she's still there? Its been a week since this happened", King adds. "She always hangs around to laugh at all the people securing their valuables, she loves to test herself so she would probably steal from one house per night, only targeting wealthy residences. So she should be there for maybe a few more days". They all agree that they will leave tomorrow, but right now they are all going to go to bed.

The next morning

Meliodis gathered all the sins as well as Elizabeth and Hawk in the main room of the tavern. "OK so we are going to a nearby town to search for Pockets the thief", Meliodis announces. Merlin grits her teeth and Gowther gives a rare smile. "That brat stole a whole bunch of my spell beads", Merlin growled. "I like her, she helped oil up my armor one time", Gowther says. "Anyway we are leaving right now, Mama Hawk is getting up right about.... now". Suddenly the entire tavern shook as Mama Hawk pulled herself out of the ground, beginning to trot towards the town.

Timeskip

It was just after lunch when they reached the town. "So what do we do now?, Elizabeth asks. "We just have to walk around town until see her", Meliodis says. "Why would she walk around in broad daylight, wouldn't she get arrested?", King asks. Meliodis chuckles and shakes his head. "She is an incredible actor".