8. Tell us more

I was sitting in the Boar Hat with the sins, Elizabeth and Hawk surrounding me. I sipped at my drink and raised an eyebrow at them. "What are all of you doing?", I ask. "We want to know more about the fountain of the undead", King says. "Yeah, we had never heard about it until you talked about it yesterday", Meliodis says. I sigh and rub my aching temples. I was getting a really bad head ache and didn't have any medication to treat them. I rested my cheek in my palm and looked at everyone. "What do you want to know about it?". "Like where you heard about it, what the demon world was like, that kind of stuff". "Ok um... now I remember. Most things have opposites so when there is something good in this world then there will be something bad, like uh unicorns and trolls or something like that. So the opposite of the fountain on the undead is the fountain of youth and the only way to get to the demon world is to commit a horrid sin". "Why is that?", Elizabeth asks. "There is a barrier between our world and theirs which would prevent any good person from entering their world, which in my opinion is a great thing". "Why would you suppose that to be good?", Gowther asks. "Well it would stop good people from going there, the demon world is not to be taken lightly. It is a place full of death and destruction, demons are feral monsters that have no compassion whatsoever. But you can only go there if you are part demon". "Does that mean that you are part demon?", Elizabeth asks. I nod mt head. "Yes but if I was a good person and a demon then I wouldn't be able to travel there, the barrier lets the evil demons return to their world if that's what they wish to do. But once you go through the barrier, you can't go back through". "How did you get back?", Hawk squeals. "I was actually trapped there for a year and it was basically hell, if hadn't drank from the fountain of the undead I probably would've died. I had to wait until someone else opened the barrier, someone did it um... in that castle that you guys work for or whatever. Yeah that's the one, some one opened it there and I snuck out". "That must've been grandmaster Hendricks", Meliodis thinks out loud. "Yeah I heard about that guy trying to become a demon and release them all into this world, what an idiot, I mean demons don't even listen to other demons they just kill and eat each other".

"How did you become part demon?", Merlin asks. "At a young age my mother was kidnapped and experimented on, they tested her DNA with many demons and when they finally found one that showed the most promise they just injected her with a bunch of its DNA. Demon DNA in humans is never naturally occurring, I mean a demon and human could never have children because a demon would probably be too intense, I mean I saw a lot of disturbing stuff in the demon world". I saw some of their faces scrunch up. "Ew too much information", Dianne cringes. I just giggle.

It was silent for a bit until Elizabeth spoke. "Uh (Y/n)?". "Yes?". "I was wondering if you named your daughter after your sister?". I nod. "Yes I did, my sisters name was Avery and I always used to call her Avacado and she hated it. I shortened Avacado to Ava and gave that name to my daughter". "Where did you give birth?", Merlin asks. "I spent my pregnancy in prison and gave birth there". "You gave birth in prison!", Dianne yells. "Yeah, they tried to take Ava away from me so I just left". "What do you mean you just left?! You were in prison!?", Hawk squeals. "I just punched a hole in the wall and walked out, no one bothered coming after me". "What does Ava look like?", Dianne asks. "She had my eyes and that's all I think, she looks a lot like her father unfortunately". "How old is she?", King asks. "She is 10 years old". "What is s-". "Nope no more questions", I interrupt, holding up my hands. "But-". "No buts, you've asked so many questions and I've got a head ache". I stand up and walk to my shared room, laying on my side of the bed.

I was laying there for a few minutes with my eyes closed only to be disturbed by the sound of the door opening. I hear someone walk over and place something on my bedside table. I open one of my eyes and scowl at the person in front of me. "What do you want?", I growl, rolling over away from Ban. He sighs. "You said you had a head ache so I got you a glass of water and some pain killers". My expression softens and I sit up, grabbing the pills and water. I throw the pills back and take a long sip of water. It all goes down the wrong way and I begin coughing. He goes to try and touch me and I move away, my scowl returning. "Don't touch me!", I bark. He looked as he had just been stabbed in the heart, a sad expression on his face. "As you wish", he sighs. He turns and walks out the door, closing it behind him. That guy has some nerve.

Not a very eventful chapter but the next one will me much better muahahaha! You have quite an eventful life though. So many things have happened to you and not only are you immortal, you are also part demon like my boy Meliodis. Sorry if updates feel like they are taking for ever... that's cause they are. I have too many stories going at once, I should just focus on one or two at a time instead of 6 like I am doing right now. Stay safe and we have over 500 reads yay!!! The song above is called 1-800 by a rapper called Logic. I really love the song and the music video is so sad. I only have the song so go check out the music video it makes me cry every time. Its about suicide, personally I haven't experienced suicidal thoughts or having anyone close to me do so, but I do know that it is a terrible thing and no one should ever be put through that. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD