15. I love him

I woke up in my bed with Ava snuggled into my side. It was morning but I don't remember falling asleep here, or what happened before. I bit my lip in annoyance, I couldn't recall what happened yesterday. Ava stirred and then her (e/c) eyes fluttered open. "Good morning", she yawned. I didn't answer, I would've but the only words that would come out of my mouth was a question. "Mom are you Ok?", she asks, a look of concern on her face. I nod. "W-what happened?", I asked. "Dad said you went to the bathroom and were taking a while so he went to see if you were Ok, then he saw a man trying take you and you weren't fighting back. Dad was really worried so he got the man to leave and then you hugged him and fell asleep so he carried you back here and put you in bed". My entire body tensed. Ban was worried about me. I sigh and sit up, stretching out my tired muscles. While doing so I felt a pain in my wrist, I looked down and saw a purple hand shaped bruise. This must've been where the man grabbed me, but I was confused. Normally I would've just fought off or killed him but I didn't. Why didn't I?

Ava lead me down stairs and got me some food. I wanted to thank Ban but I just couldn't, I was hurt too much already. Ava sat next to me and ate as well then she just disappeared. I wasn't too worried because I knew she could protect herself very well. Watching her fight in Vaizel was amazing, she has matured so much. Its such a shame that I missed a lot of it because of selfish reasons. I looked around the Boar Hat and noticed there weren't that many people, there was only Ban, Gowther, Merlin and you. Where was everyone else?

Upstairs in Meliodis and Elizabeth's room sat the others. King was floating on his pillow thing while Meliodis, Elizabeth and Hawk sat on the bed, Ava and Dianne stood before all of them all."Why are we here?", King asks. "Well Ava and I want to do something special", Dianne squeals. "And what is that?", Meliodis asks. "We want to get (Y/n) and Ban back together!". Everyone just sits there in shock. "I'm not helping", Kings says blankly. "Aw why not?", Dianne flutters her eyelashes. King's cheeks heat up and he begins to stutter. "B-because its his problem, not mine". "But isn't he your best friend?", Ava says putting on puppy dog eyes. King sighs in defeat and hide his face in his floating pillow. "How about you others?", Dianne asks. Elizabeth agrees straight away and so does Hawk, all that was left was Meliodis. He tapped his chin and then looked at the others. "I will help because Ban is our friend and (Y/n) is helping us with this mission". Everyone cheers and huddles together, thinking of a plan.

The plan was simple. They would force Ban and (Y/n) to get something from inside the forest. They would follow them and set up obstacles along the way. They came down stairs but not at the same time, that would raise suspicion. You were sitting at your table still and watched as Meliodis approached you. "I need you to go into the forest to get me something", he says handing you a map. You took the map and looked over it. "So your saying there is some hidden treasure in this forest?". You raise an eyebrow not completely believing it. "Yes there is". "Am I doing this by myself?". He shook his head. "You will be going with Gowther". Gowther looked over and shook his head. "Sorry I can't help today, I promised to help Merlin". Meliodis tapped his chin. "You can take... King". King was sitting on a table by himself and shook his head. "Sorry I can't I promised I'd hang out with Dianne". You looked back at Meliodis, he was in deep thought. "I would say Elizabeth but I need her and hawk, how about you take Ban?". You tensed a bit but looked at the serious expression on Meliodis's face. You sighed and nodded, getting up from your seat. Meliodis ran into the kitchen and then came out pulling Ban's arm. "Now you two need to go find the the treasure, come back to us when you've got it". You both nodded and walked out. Meliodis sent King a small look and he nodded, using his pillow he flew out the window towards the forest. Ava and Dianne were already there, he just had to tell them that you and Ban were on the way.

You and Ban walked through the forest in silence. You looked down at the map and saw that the first place you were going held a key. Apparently there were three keys needed to unlock the treasure. "So we need to go left on the next path and then right". He nods and the two of you continue walking in silence. Ava watches the two walk by and lifts up her walkie talkie. "They're on their way". (I know they don't have them then but just go with it Ok)