5. He's just jealous

I woke up with Dianne next to me. She was still asleep, I got up trying not to wake her up. Once I was up I had a shower and got changed into my usual clothes. I went down stairs and sat at a table with Merlin and Gowther. "Good morning (Y/n)", Gowther says with I smile. I smile back and join in their conversation. I noticed Ban come in but I didn't care. That ass can do what ever he wants just as long as I'm not involved. I lent back in my chair and stared at the ceiling, I was really bored.

An hour later everyone else was awake. We all sat in the Boar Hat waiting for Meliodis. "Ok everyone we are staying here for the day, we need to get some money", he says. We all nod and her throws a bag at me. "What's this for?", I ask. "It's your uniform". "What no way am I wearing that again!". Meliodis reached for his sword causing me to grit my teeth. "Ugh fine then I'll wear the dumb clothes". "Good now are their anymore complaints?". No one said anything. Meliodis smiled and disappeared into the kitchen.

I went up to the room Dianne and I share and put on my uniform. The pink shirt was too short and showed my stomach and the skirt was very very short. I didn't understand why I had to wear one sock and a very long one at that. I walked down stairs and noticed that everyone was staring at me. "What?", I ask. They all look away and look at me in the corner of their eyes. Suddenly a few men come in and order some drinks. All of them have their eyes glued to my ass. Someone else come in and it turns out to be a very handsome man. "What can I get you?", I ask. He looks me up and down and smirks. "I'm not sure... your beauty has cleared everything out of my mind". I blush and look down at my feet. "T-thank you", I whisper. "Since your stuttering I'm guessing you don't get many compliments, with a face as pretty as yours you should get them everyday", he says, taking my hand in his. He brings my hand to his face and gently kisses it.

Ban was in the kitchen watching the scene unfold before him with a scowl on his face. "What's wrong with Ban?", Elizabeth asks. The other sins look over at the man who is flirting with you. "Damn he's hot", Dianne giggles. Suddenly Meliodis picks up an apple and throws it at my head. The force makes me fall forward on top of the guy. When I open my eyes I realized that I am suffocating the guy with my chest. "Oh my god I'm so sorry", I say sitting up. Now I was sitting on his lap, I quickly got up and offered the guy my hand. "Its fine, I just wish I could've caught you, you aren't hurt are you?". I blushed even redder. "No uh I'm fine". He smiles and takes my hand again, placing a kiss on it before I have to walk away.

"Woohoo (Y/n)", Dianne cheers. I blush again and look down at the floor. "He was so hot, what was he like? What did he say? Did he ask you out? Please tell me everything!". I giggle and whisper everything that just happened in her ear. We both giggle and talk about it before Meliodis comes over. "What are you doing?", he asks. "Uh Talking", I reply. "Well you better get back to work". I nod and begin serving more people.

We all worked until 9pm. "Ugh I'm so tired", I complain. Dianne giggles and begins whispering in my ear. "That guy from earlier is still here again, you should go talk to him". I look over and see the same guy that was complimenting me earlier in the Boar Hat. He must've left and then come back half an hour before we close. I walk over and give him a small smile. "Do you need anything?", you ask. The guy nods. "How about some company". I blush and sit in the seat next to him.  "So what's your name darling? I bet its something pretty", he winks. "My name is (Y/n)". "Wow I was right, (Y/n) is a pretty name. But I'm not surprised, a pretty name for a pretty girl". I blush and giggle. "And uh what's your name?", you ask. "Oh I'm Arthur and can I ask you a question?". You nod. "Are you seeing anyone? I mean a beautiful woman like yourself would have men lining up for her but I just want to know". "Actually no I'm not se-". "She has a boyfriend!". I turn my head and see Ban standing beside me. Arthur stands up and begins walking towards the exit. "I'm sorry for wasting your time (Y/n), I hope all goes well for you", he says. He then disappeared out the door.

I turned to Ban and glared at him. "What the hell was that for?!", I yell. "He was just trying to get in your pants". "And you weren't?!". "I what?". I sigh and begin walking. "I can't even believe you don't remember what you did". I walk up the stairs, not bothering to finish my work for the night. I lay back on my bed and close my eyes. I hear the door open and feel the bed move. "Are you ok?", asks a voice I can identify as Dianne's. "Yeah I'm fine, I just can't believe that Ban would do that". "Don't worry he's just jealous and he will just have to understand that you are an independent woman, who has the right to do whatever she wants". I smile and letting out quiet giggles. "Thanks Dianne, you can always make me feel better", I say sitting up. The rest of the night Dianne and I stayed up in the room just talking.

I never planned this chapter but it fits in to the story. Arthur is just a side character so he has no importance at all. Hope this is Ok. We have around 100 reads on this story so thank you all for that. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD