11. Who is that?

Your POV

I saw the look on Ban's face last night, he looked miserable. I knew that look and that feeling, the feeling of being alone. I gritted my teeth. Why did I even care about him? He's the one who left me, why should I care how he feels? I try to shake away the thought of him. A smile made its way onto my face when I remembered I was going to see my daughter. My little Ava. I hadn't seen her in over three months. I honestly am a terrible mother but I would be an even worse one if I dragged her around the country stealing stuff. Dianne stirred next to me and then her eyes fluttered open. "Good morning", she yawns. "Morning Dianne", I reply with a smile. We both get changed out of pajamas and into our normal clothes.

Dianne and I headed down stairs and noticed that the Boar Hat was full of people. Meliodis made his way over to us and gave us a big smile. "Good morning sleeping beauties". I rolled my eyes and Dianne giggled. "So where are we now?", she asks. "We're in Vaizel and just in time for the fighting festival". We all sat down and they told me all about how they came here for the last fighting festival, Gideon was there at the time but it somehow ended up here again, we chose not to question it. "So are we gonna go?", Dianne asks.  We all nod and head out the door, closing the Boar Hat for the rest of the day.

We walked down the streets of Vaizel and I could feel the eyes on me. A few guys wolf whistled and some winked. I just looked at the ground and acted as if I didn't see them. Suddenly we heard someone yelling. "Come and watch the fighting, it starts in ten minutes, the prize for first place is the same giant hammer from last time". We all began walking towards the new fighting circle, last times one was absolutely destroyed from Meliodis and Ban's fight. There were several people getting ready to fight, some were punching the air to psyche themselves up. I saw one guy who was just staring and drooling over me. I sweat dropped when I saw him walk over.

"Hey there", he cooed. You looked at him and gave him an unimpressed look. He had short slicked back blonde hair, he was actually pretty attractive. "Hi", I replied. "How come I've never seen you around here before, a beautiful girl like yourself would've caught my eye straight away". You couldn't help but blush. "T-thank you". "No problem, what's your name?", he asks. "(Y/n)". "(Y/n) is such a beautiful name, it fits you well, I'm Hauser". He winks and places a kiss on your hand. I giggle and blush even redder.

Ban's POV

I was standing by Meliodis and the girls when I heard something. I turned my head in its direction and sighed at the sight. Hauser placed a kiss on (Y/n)'s hand and she was blushing. Her giggled meant that she was actually enjoying it. I sighed again and looked away, I felt someone looking at so I looked at them. It was the girls and they were all glaring at me. "What?". "Don't just what us! You can't just go around sighing a whole bunch about a girl you left", Dianne spits. I shrug my shoulders. "It was never my intention to hurt her, she deserves better anyway". Elizabeth gasped. "What do you mean you didn't intend to hurt her?". "I didn't leave her because I was done with her, I left because I didn't want to lose her". "So do you still love her?", Dianne asks. I sigh. "Yes". The girls all gasp and then start whispering to each other. I try to ignore it. (Y/n)'s life is her own, I need to stop interfering.

Your POV

After talking to Hauser for a while he said he had to go. He was taking part in the fighting and told me to root for him. I was watching and saw a small cloaked figure climb onto the stage. They wore a full body length cloak with the hood up so no one could see what they looked like. At first everyone thought it was just a kid wandering around but they were actually taking part in the competition. "What's your name?", the announcer asks the kid. The kid whisper to him and the announcer grabs the microphone. "Ladies and gentlemen I would like to welcome a new fighter to the stage, they are calling themselves 'A'". Some people were booing the kid because they either 'didn't belong' or were thought to be 'too weak'. You sighed and continued to watch. The first few matches were pretty boring, someone really powerful would easily knock someone weaker out of the ring. The real fights were when it was only the strong ones left. It was only the sixth match in and it was 'A's turn to fight. They were put up against a big muscular bald man, I knew this kid had potential. To actually have the bravery to put their name forward was one but another was that they didn't seem to be afraid of the man at all. The bell was sounded and the man charged at the kid. The kid jumped over him and landed behind, they then turned around and punched the guy in the back, sending him flying out of the ring.

Some people were so surprised that they didn't even react. However I was one who began cheering first, I had a feeling about this 'A' kid. Twenty minutes later we were at the semifinals. I was happy that both 'A' and Hauser had made it to the Semi-finals but they had both won their matches and were now going against each other in the finals. Hauser stood before 'A' with a smirk on his face. "Sorry kid but this competition is mine". A tornado formed around his forearm and he tried to strike the kid but he failed. Instead the tornado caught the kids cloak and sucked it up. The cloak was ripped from the kid, revealing a blue haired girl. She smirked at Hauser and I felt my face light up. "Woooohooo goooo my little Avacado!", I cheered. Some people looked at me with raised eyebrows but I didn't care. Ava's (e/c) eyes met with mine and she smiled. Now she had the motivation. Ava charged at Hauser and kicked him in the stomach, sending him stumbling back. While he was dazed she snuck behind him and kicked his back sending him flying off the stage. The announcer climbed onto the stage and handed Ava her prize money and pointed to her 'prize'. "The winner is 'A'!", he yells. The crowd went wild. Ava's eyes filled with tears and she ran off the stage and towards me, I knelt down to her level. She hugged me and sobbed into my chest. "I missed you so much Mommy", she cried. "I know sweetheart, I missed you too". I pulled away and took in her looks. Her blue hair was tied into two pig tails, her (e/c) eyes sparkled and her teeth were still as sharp as ever. "Still so beautiful", I whisper. She blushes and giggles, hugging me again. She pulls away and I take her hand and lead her towards the others.

Meliodis and the others stared at me with wide eyes. The young girl looked at them and then back at me. "Are these your friends Mommy?", she asks. "Yeah I guess you could say that",I giggle. Ava absolutely loved Dianne and Hawk, Elizabeth was nice to her so she was in her good books and Meliodis, Merlin, Gowther and Ban didn't really go near her that much. They were all introduced and we got Gideon back to the Boar Hat. "Am I coming with you this time Mommy?", Ava asks. I nod and place a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Yes you are and I am never going to leave you again". She smiles and snuggles into my chest.

Later that night all the sins were inside the Boar Hat. Meliodis and Merlin sat at the bar just watching the others. Ban sat on the other side of the tavern while everyone else sat at a long table. Merlin turns to Meliodis. "There is something weird about that kid", she says. Meliodis looks at Ava and raises an eyebrow at Merlin. "How so?". "She looks an awful lot like Ban".

Guess whose daughter... Well I made it obvious but my boi Ban is your baby daddy. But he doesn't know that yet so don't tell him. SSSSSHhhhhhhhhh. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD