Uh-oh

Now I had to tell my dad. Fuckity fuck. This was very very scary. My father has a drinking problem and has anger issues. He is very grumpy and uptight. But he is very gentle, also. However, today, I don't think he'll be so gentle. I was more comfortable telling him than I was with other people. He was sitting on the couch watching T.V. When it went to commercial, I sat down next to him.
"Dad," I said. "I have to confess."
"Confess to what?"
I took a deep breath. No. I don't wanna do this. Siiiiigh. But I must. He probably won't even mind. Go ahead, Tommy boy. You can do this. Let the legend jump out. Here it goes...... SIKE! Nevermind. Oh would you stop being such a chiken?!?!!

"I'm bisexual."

His eyes shot out of his head."What?!"
"....Yeah.."
"You're gay?!!"
I rolled my eyes. "Bi! There's a difference."
Dad shook his head. Fuuuuuuuck.... I don't think he was alright about it. Welp, we tried.
My heart ached.
"Thomas," he said."I have no time to raise a f*ggot."

Air was knocked out my lungs.

Did...did he really just say that?

A "f*ggot" is the last thing I want to be called by someone close who knows I'm bi.
"What?" I said.
"You heard me," he growled. "I don't want a son who likes weiners."
"But I like pussy, too," I said.
"I don't care!" he yelled. "I raised a man."
"Yeah, you did!" I said. "I was man enough to tell you who I am. Why do you care about who I'm with? You're already fine with me having sex with women."
He shook his head again and sighed. "Get out of my sight, Tom."
"Why does this bother you so much?" I demanded. "Sexuality doesn't make you less of your sex. What's with everyone thinking that their kids are gonna come out straight? If don't want an LGBT child, new flash: DON'T! HAVE! KIDS!!!!!!!!!"
He rubbed his forehead.
"I can't with this bull."
Wow.....My eyes teared up. I knew he would act like this. I fucking knew it. My heart dropped. My heart broke. I wanted to punch him in the face so bad. He wasn't a father. A father does not treat their child like that. Fathers are so supposed to accept you for who you are. If I was a dad, I wouldn't care if my kid was gay/bi. I was so hurt, I just couldn't around him any longer.

***********

It was 3:00 in the moring and I woke up Henry.
"Henry. Henry!"
His eyes barely opened.
"What?!"
"Pack your stuff," I ordered."We're running away."