Awkward

The next day, while Henry went over to a friend's , I go and buy groceries. As I return home, I struggle to put the groceries on the counter. Then the doorbell rang. I groaned and answered it.
It was Elliott.
I smiled."Oh, hey."
"Hey," he said as we gave each other a little peck on the lips. "Nice place."
"Thanks."
"So, where's your brother, Enrique?" He asked.
I laughed. "It's just Henry. And he went to a friend's house."
"Perfect," he said as grabbed my waist. My heart thumped. "Soooooo what do you want to do while he's gone?"
I grinned. He leaned in and we passionately kissed.
Then we stopped and I said. "Let's go into my room."
We landed on my bed and he was on top of me. He kissed my neck. I moaned and breathed hard.
"I've never made love to a guy before," I said.
"Want me to go easy on you?" he asked.
"No," I replied. "I want you to go as rough as you can."
I grabbed his waist. I bit his lip. He grinned.
"Let's take off our clothes, babe," I said.

*Henry's POV*
"So is Tom okay with you telling me?" my friend, Adam, asked.
"Yeah," I replied. "He said it's fine. He trusts you."
"Sweet! It's a shame that you guys' dad had to be like that."
"Yeah," I agreed. "I hope he sucks it up and loves him already. But I'm no rush. At least we can do whatever we want. Hopefully, they don't find out that Thomas isn't really eighteen."
"Is he seeing anyone?"
"Not that I know of."

*Thomas's POV*

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I yelled.
Finally, we were done. I could barely breathe. It felt...wonderful. It reminded me of when I first had sex period— but with a girl.
I heard the door.
"Oh shit!"
We quickly put on our clothes.
"Thomas?!"
It was Henry!
"Thomas?!"
"Hide under my bed," I whispered to Elliott.
"Why?"
"No one really knows I have a boyfriend," I confessed.
"What?"
"Just fucking hide!"
He slid under my bed and stayed quiet. I could tell he was mad. I opened my bedroom door.
"Thomas?"
"Henry!"
"Hey, can you please make me something? I'm starving!" He looked into the fridge.
I was panicked.
"Umm...why don't you eat some fruits?" I nervously suggested.
"No," he said.
At the corner of my eye, I saw Elliott. My heart pounded.
"What the fuck are your doing?" I mouthed.
He crossed his arms at me .
"Get your ass back in there!"
"Thomas?" said Henry. "Can you make some chicken?"
As he was about to turn around, I quicky grabbed Elliott's head and hid him.
"Um...how bout you eat some cereal?" I suggested.
"But it's 5:00 in the afternoon," Henry said
"It's never too late to be healthy,"I said.
As he looked into the fridge again, I grabbed Elliott's arm and we ran into my room. I closed the door and sighed with relief.
"Why haven't you told anyone about us?" Elliott demanded, crossing his arms.
"Listen," I said."I''ve never told anyone I was bi until just yesterday. I was always too afraid to. I was planning on introducing you. Just not this second."
Elliott sighed and kissed my forehead. "Babe, why didn't you tell me you were scared to come out? And tell everyone you have a boyfriend."
"I don't know," I replied.
"Well, when you're ready, let me know," he said."I would never force you to do something you're not comfortable with."
I smiled.
Then, my door opened.
"Thomas, I-"
Fuck. He had caught me with Elliott.
"Who is this?" he asked.
I was scared. But then, I took a deep breath.
"Henry," I said."This is my....boyfriend."
Herny's face was flat.
"Really?"
"Yes," I said as I grabbed Elliott's hand. "He and I love each other whether people like it or not."
Henry smiled. "Cool." He turned to Elliott. "Take good care of my brother."
"I will," Elli promised.
I smiled real hard.
Henry looked at the bed and sniffed the room. "You two had sex, didn't you?"
The both of us blushed.