Hello world. This is me.

Elliott and I were standong infront of the school.
"Are you ready?" I asked him.
"Yeah," he responded."you?"
My heart was beating but I took a deep breath. "Yeah."
I grabbed his hand. We walked inside. Everyone in the school stared. My stomach twirled. "It's okay," Elliott whispered. "Keep walking and smile." I put on a proud smile on we walked on. I tried my best to ignore the glares.
'You can do this, Tommy,' I thought to myself.
Not everyone was frowning at us. I heard some people say "awwww". This wasn't so terrible....
Okay I lied. This was awful. Everyone acted like we were evil aliens. I love Elliott and I want to show it to the world, but I lowkey wish we didn't do that. Uugggh. Why can't everyone get rid of their hatred and obsession with gay people. Fuck.
Whatever. I'm happy with Elliott and that's all that matters.

I got a text from my father telling me to come home and that he's "sorry." I ignored them. He was obviously going to fake his apologies, then verbally abuse me again and again. Not having it. I mean... yeah I said he could just apologize and Henry and I could back and I'll forgive him, but now it was sketchy. I think it's making me paranoid because of that article I read one time where a homophobic mother kicked her gay son out, then invited him back to make it seem like she was going to say sorry and talk things out, and when he arrived, the mother had two guys beat him up and she killed him.
(A/N: this actually happened. I don't remember his name, but Rest in Peace.)
So yeah, let me keep my guard up just in case. Or I should at least give this time.