Meet Elliott

I invited Chris and Michael to tell them about Elliott. Once they finally arrived, I got excited. I opened the door.
"Hey guys," I greeted.
"Sup, my nigga?" Chris greeted.
"Nice place," Mike said.
"Thank you."
Elliott entered the room. "Hey guys."
"Hey, Elliott," Chris greeted. "Tom invited us to tell us something."
"Ohhh I know what it is," Elliott grinned.
There was a knock on the door. It was Rene.
"Hey, y'all!"
"Hi!" everyone except Chris exclaimed. Chris looked uncomfortable. Reminder: Rene and Chris used to date.
"So now that everyone who is important to me is here...." I said. "I have....more news to share with everyone. Rene, thank you for being there for me all this time ever since I told you I was bisexual."
"Wait!" Mike interrupted. "How long have you known?"
"Since, like, a year ago," Rene said.
"What?!" Chris shouted. "You told her before us????"
"Okay, it's not a fucking competition!" I said. "Calm down. Coming out isn't easy No matter how long you've known or how close you are to the person. I've known Henry all of his life since he's my brother and told him after I told everyone in this room."
Chris scoffed. "Got me fucked up, down, left, and right."
I was annoyed. "YOU KNOW WHAT, Chris? You wanna know who else I told before I told you and Mike? Elliott. Wanna know why???......Because I love him! Because he's now my BOYFRIEND!"

Everyone was like

And Elliott was like

"Y'ALL ARE DATING?!?!?!?!?!" Michael screamed

"No," I said. "I'm making all this up, I brought yall here for nothing, and he's really my servant...........

YES WE'RE DATING!!!!!!"
"......Just checking," Michael sighed.
"So he's the reason you came out," Chris asked.
"Yes," I replied.
It was silent for a moment. Everyone took deep breaths.
"Okay," Chris said. "I'm sorry I got mad. I'm sure it has been hard for you being in the closet."
"You two are adorable," Rene chimed.
Elli and I held hands. "Thank you."
"Take good care of him," Mike ordered.
"I'm not a dog," I laughed.
Chris gasped. "You're not?"
Everyone laughed.
"We love you two," Michael said. "I wish you guys the best."
We all hugged.
These guys and Henry are literally a gift.