Part 1

⚠️Some readers may not like some of the content in this. Read at your own risk.⚠️

Sam's POV:

"Happy Birthday!" Everyone shouts as I walk into my London apartment. I look around and see all the different people. Andrea, Bren, Reuben, Harry, Dev, Tanika, Tiffany, Kelly, Mabel, Lily, my mum and dad, and plus many more.

The smile on my face grew wider as they all approached me for an embrace. I happily gave each and every one of them a hug and thanked them for coming.

Everyone was having a great time, there was music, food, games, it was such a fantastic birthday party. I've never had one like it. The gifts were amazing, Bey got me the new iPhone 8 which I was planning on getting sometime soon because my 7 was all fucked up. Bren brought me a case of Fiji, and Tiffany made me some homemade strawberry cheese cake. I love her cooking so much. I'm old enough now to know that I don't need gifts, but I mean if they're given I'm going to accept.

"My boy is twenty six." Mum said in awe and I smiled back at her. I am twenty six. These past two years have gone by so quickly.

~

After I finished my last ITLH tour I moved into a nice apartment in London. I'm absolutely in love with my place. It is on the penthouse level of the apartment building and it is absolutely gorgeous. There's a giant window which allows me to view the city. Overall it's a lot of space for one person to be living in but I don't mind it.

It was 11:50 pm and every one had called it a night and left. It's been a great night. I still can't digest that I'm twenty six.

I changed into some sweats after showering and relaxed on the couch while watching television. About thirty minutes into the show I was watching, my front door opened and Paul walked in.

Paul is my friend... with benefits I guess you could say. We aren't together. He actually has a boyfriend... yeah. We hangout pretty often, and every time we do it results in sex. Really, REALLY good sex, and I'm guessing that's why he's here tonight.

"Hey." He says, as he takes his shoes off by the door. I make him do it every time he comes here due to the white carpet.

"Hey." I rely back, pausing my show.

"Happy birthday." He smirked, walking towards me.

"Thank you." I said as he got down on his knees in front of me, untying the drawstring on my sweatpants. I feel so guilty. Ever since I found out Paul had a boyfriend all I've felt is guilt, but I never said anything.  "Wait... Paul, we can't do this anymore. You've really got to stop cheating on Matt."

"Why?" He asked, standing up and sitting next to me on the couch.

"Because I know how it feels, Paul. It hurts. And the more I think about it, I feel really bad because I'm drawing you away from him." I explain.

"Then don't think about it." He says plainly and leans in to try and kiss me. I place my hand on his chest to stop him. "So after five months you finally say something?"

"Sorry... we're still friends, just no sex." I smiled slightly. I'm just trying to save Matt from heartbreak. I wouldn't wish it on even my worst enemy.

"But our sex is great." He whined, and reached for the band of my sweats. "Come on, one last time?"

"No." I say sternly.

"Please?" He begged, sticking out his bottom lip.

"Ugh, fine."