Part 12

*The Next Morning*

Sam's POV:

The sun was too bright for me to sleep in to late. I struggled to open my eyes, and when I did I got an instant headache. Ed was cuddled up next to me with his head under the covers on my chest.

"Baby... hey, I have to get up, love." I said softly and he rolled over off of me. I got up and I remembered that I was naked when the cold air hit me.

It's nine o'clock in the morning, Ed and I were up until four this morning. So I'm running on five hours off sleep which isn't enough for me.

I have to meet with a girl today that Shamar hired as my new PA. I'm not looking forward to it, I really just hope that she doesn't get on my nerves. And I really don't understand how he found someone so fast. I just fired Andrea yesterday...

I got dressed and ate breakfast as quietly as I could as I tried not to wake Ed up. I got in my car, and drove to the coffee shop that Shamar told me to go to. I'm surprised he's talking to me.

I pulled up to the shop and saw a bunch of other cars. I really hope I don't get bombarded by fans. As I walked in the bell on the top of the door chimes causing a bunch of heads to turn in my direction. I'm guessing the girl I'm looking for is the one who stood up and waved. I waved back and walked over to her.

"Oh my god... hi." She beamed. She's a fan. But I hope she's not crazy, like to the point where she fantasizes about fucking me, I've had fans tell me that before.

"Hello." I sat down across from her. "You must be Vanessa." I reached out and shook her hand across the table. She nodded and smiled. "Okay." I grabbed a napkin and pulled a pen out from my jacket pocket. "I'm going to need you to write down your contact information so I'll be able to text you, or call you when needed. I'll be introducing you to my band when I can and you'll be given access to my record label." She nodded again and I continued.

"You'll be setting up interviews with various people and radio shows. And occasionally I'll ask you to get me lunch or a coffee when I'm too busy." I told her.

"Okay, sounds good." She was still smiling. "I look forward to working with you."

Her name is Vanessa Martello, her hair is a dark brown that fell just past her shoulders. Her skin is tan but it looked unnatural like she uses bronzer or she tans frequently. Shamar told me she's twenty-three. She smiled at me the whole time, never taking her eyes off me. Okay, maybe for like .2 seconds while she wrote her information down.

"Do you have any questions?" I asked, hoping the answer would be 'no'."

"Uh, yeah... aren't you going to give me your contact information?" She looked confused.

"You'll have my number when I text you. I'll be in touch with you." I stood up and when I did she looked me up and down like I was a snack. "It was nice meeting you, Saige. I have to get going." I said, she checked the time on her phone before standing up as well. I shook her hand once more and walked out.

I should at least give her a chance before I start assuming she's weird or crazy.

~

I stopped to get coffee and something for Ed. I ordered him and egg McMuffin and a coffee as well. As I waited for the food. I felt uncomfortable like eyes were on me.

I didn't look around because I don't want to know who it is. The worker called my order number and I grabbed the bag of food and the cups of coffee. As I was about to leave, my name was called and I immediately stopped and looked to my right. It was Paul, he sat at a table near the restrooms. He motioned for me to come to him, i was hesitant at first but I did anyway.