Part 3

Ed's POV:

It's been about a month, I've been keeping up with my meds, and I've been going to therapy. It's only been a month but I feel like I'm improving a little bit. I'm talking to Stuart a lot more, and I've actually been writing a little bit. I've had people come and check up on me like Benny, Murray, and Mike. They don't know everything that's going on but they do know that they haven't heard from me in awhile so they were worried.

I'm kind of hoping Sam will pop in at some point. It would be nice to see him again. Be with him again. I would do anything to just be able to go back to that night and make the right choice.

My parents don't even know about my condition right now. I don't have the heart to tell the woman who gave me life that I don't want it anymore, and I haven't spoken to my dad since he kicked me out when I tried to introduce them to Sam. I talk to my mum sometimes but I don't really get to into detail about my life.

Sam's POV:

I made my way to the nearest club, dressed in black jeans and a light blue t-shirt. I walked because I didn't feel like getting charged with a DUI tonight. When I made it there it was packed, women grinding on guys, everyone had some sort of drink in their hands. I went up to the bar and paid for a beer, making sure to keep my eye out for any hot guys.

I saw a few people look at me and then whisper amongst themselves, clearly recognizing me. I sat down on a chair and sipped on my beer while watching everyone dance. A few people asked for pictures so I took some with them even though I really didn't want to. Then all of a sudden, a guy walks up to me and holds out his hand.

"Hey." He smiled, "I'm Jay." He yelled over the loud music.

"I'm Sam." I smiled back, shaking his hand.

He took my beer from my hand, put it to his lips and tipped it up so the bitter liquid flowed right into his mouth. "Would you like to dance, Sam?" He asked, handing me my beer.

"Sure." Damn he's hot.

I followed him to the dance floor and we danced. We danced for awhile. I danced on him to songs I didn't even know, I'm just trying to warm up to him with hopes of getting laid tonight.

I told him I had to pee and that I'd be right back. I weaved my way through people to get to the restrooms and did my business in the urinal. As I was drying my hands after washing them, the bathroom door swung open and Jay walked in. He wasted no time pushing me up against the wall and locking his lips with mine. I kissed back with the same amount of aggression. He grabbed my ass and pulled away. "Are you okay to drive?"

"Yeah." I relied. I've only been sipping on one beer.

"Good." He smirked. "Lets go."

He grabbed my hand and led me through the club. He soon led me to his car once we got outside. I hopped into the drivers seat after he unlocked it and he climbed into the passengers seat. He handed me the keys so I started the car. Before I knew it, Jay leaned over in his seat, unbuttoned my jeans, and unzipped my zipper.

"I'm driving—" I said, but he cut me off.

"Shhh." He got closer to my lap, pulled out my dick, and started blowing me.

It's a good thing it's late and there's really no cars on the road because damn, I was all over it. He didn't stop until I came and almost hit a fucking pole. But one we got to my apartment building, I fixed myself and both of us went in. When we got into my apartment, I locked the door behind us.